Leverage your campus at a competitive advantage by following the best practices in the IT industry through complete assessment reports from Campus Consortium
that highlight all possible areas of improvement.
General IT Assessment
Gain a deeper understanding of your campus technology with our IT Assessments. We conduct a thorough, in-depth review of all your critical technology areas, evaluate them against best practices, and provide you with a road map to better leverage your IT as a competitive advantage. We analyze an expansive range of IT functional areas including:
- Server infrastructure
- Data storage
- Cloud services
- IT services and applications
- Network infrastructure
- Networking carrier services
- Network security
- Risk identification and analyses
Campus Consortium provides comprehensive network assessments that evaluate security, stabilization, mobile devices and regulatory compliance requirements. The services uncover network architectures, legacy records, processes and databases, along with a physical audit of network assets. This includes:
- Physical-layer analyses
- Network configuration analyses
- Vulnerability checks on current IOS version
- Security vulnerability assessments
- Documented findings and recommendations
Risk Assessments and Compliance Audits
Mitigate cyber risks and safeguard your data with streamlined governance, risk management and compliance solutions from Campus Consortium. Campus Consortium offers comprehensive regulatory-driven compliance audits for various regulations, including:
- GLBA Assessment
- GDPR Assessment
- Data Privacy Impact Assessments
- HIPAA Assessment
Boost your day-to-day campus operations with intuitive
Managed IT services from Campus Consortium.
Free up your resources to focus on your core academic goals while we manage your technologies. Save on operational costs and enhance digital automation with our end-to-end managed services for all your applications and platforms.
In today’s complex IT landscape, higher education institutions are competing neck and neck to provide the most diverse opportunities to their students. At the same time, campuses are struggling to cut operational costs while maintaining their competitive edge in delivering the best-in-class solutions. At Campus Consortium, we aim to solve the most complex IT challenges with simplified and cost-effective managed services for all your platforms, applications and systems. Our technical consultants and experts undertake a targeted approach for a proactive process management of all your IT assets. Many campuses fail to deliver their best services due to the absence of a core process architecture. We ensure that your institution doesn’t fall short of this requirement. A managed services approach becomes the right delivery model when your projects require dedicated support for which you normally wouldn’t appoint a full-time staff. Our managed services team can be appointed on a full-time or part-time basis with 24×7 monitoring support from our Network Operations Center. This also helps you cut costs on staffing and provides you with detailed documentation on training and future support.
Chief Information Officer (CIO) Services
Optimize your campus infrastructure and technology with CIOs that engage
in core activities and build the latest IT trends.
Plan with experts that develop strategies and tactical plans, perform assessments, provide guidance on the execution of plans, and serve as sounding boards when crises strike. CIOs from Campus Consortium integrate technologies at your campus and ensure that all your projects are implemented successfully.
Why should you choose Campus Consortium for CIO services?
- Trusted advisers with over 15 years of technical expertise in higher education.
- Complete assistance in securing and protecting your IT assets.
- Ensure smooth functioning of IT operations with strong guidance.
- Plan your IT infrastructure based on industry standards and best practices.
- Align business goals with a well-defined road map for academic success.
What can our CIOs do for your campus?
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Services
A Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is a senior executive who deals with security objectives and ensures that all the information assets are properly protected. With CISO Services from Campus Consortium, campuses can receive the benefits of a multifaceted security team that can identify vulnerabilities, establish security best practices, and recommend the right technology to protect their IT operations. Some of the key offerings include regulatory compliance, data privacy, recommending security strategies and designing the security architecture.
What are the benefits of choosing CISO services?
- Develop plans for risk assessment and mitigation.
- Coordinate security breaches and incident investigations with an external perspective unbiased by internal circumstances.
- Conduct long-term and short-term strategic planning discussions designed to coordinate and align your cybersecurity plans.
- Assess the information security skills of your personnel and implement educational programs and cross training designed to arm your staff with the skills necessary to protect your information.
- Independently review audit and assessment reports, assisting with prioritizing issues and tracking resolution.
How can CISOs from Campus Consortium help your campus?
- Provide an expert, independent, and unbiased view of risk, compliance, and security methodologies at your campus.
- An information security liaison to auditors, assessors, and third parties.
- Oversee and manage all the security activities, reporting,
- Policy development and recommendations in-line with NIST, SANS, ISACA, ISC2 requirements and industry best practices.
- Provide a cyber security road map with strategic guidance in company growth, risk management and service offerings.