Student Recruiting CRM Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its technology vendor. These Grants are designed to give Institutions with a smaller IT budget a chance to implement new technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the first ever Student Recruiting CRM Grant to educational institutions interested in implementing a complete student recruitment platform designed to help higher education institutions in automating their entire student recruitment process. It helps in improving overall communication to engage students, derive meaningful insights, and simplify other admin tasks.
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The in-kind grant of software and services is underwritten by Campus Consortium technology vendor, and is designed to provide an institution with a Student Recruiting CRM solution.
The Student Recruiting CRM Grant provides selected institutions an in-kind grant of software and services award up to $150,000 over a period of five years. The grant is intended to cover cost towards licensing, hosting, professional services, and support costs associated with the implementation of the Student Recruiting CRM solution.
STUDENT RECRUITING CRM SOLUTION OVERVIEW
The Student Recruiting CRM platform is designed to help higher education institutions in automating their entire student recruitment process. It helps in improving overall communication to engage students, derive meaningful insights, and simplify other admin tasks.
BENEFITS OF STUDENT RECRUITING CRM SOLUTION
- Integration to Your SIS: The Grant offers access to a direct integration with SIS eliminates any possibility of data duplicity. It will ensure no manual data extractions and recordings in another system.
- Flexible and Filterable Analytics Dashboards: A complete dashboard to give you an umbrella view of the entire recruitment cycle, including status of each prospect, applicant, and admit based on the set-filters such as location, major, recruiter, etc.
- Easy-to-use: Recruiting made simple yet effective! With the help of an easy-to-use CRM, institutions can up their recruitment game without investing additional resources in learning and training.
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
A limited number of grants to be awarded.
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
*Previous awardees are eligible to apply.
- Grant Application Due Date: October 25, 2019, 5:00 PM CT
- Applications reviewed by Grant Consideration Committee: October 25 – November 1, 2019
- Applicant Interview Assessment with Grant Application Review Committee Member by: November 11, 2019
- Scope and Project review by Grant Consideration Committee: November 11 – November 18, 2019
- Applicant Technical Assessment Session with Technology Vendor by: November 25, 2019
- Award Announcement to selected Grant Recipients by: December 2, 2019
- Award Package Issued to selected Grant Recipients by: December 2, 2019
- Award Package walk-through and Grant recipient sign-off by: December 9, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by: December 23, 2019
*Dates and deadlines are subjected to change based on the number of applications received.