Student Recruiting CRM Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its technology partners. These Grants are designed to give Institutions with a smaller IT budget a chance to implement new technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the first ever Student Recruiting CRM Grant to educational institutions interested in implementing a complete student recruitment platform designed to help higher education institutions in automating their entire student recruitment process. It helps in improving overall communication to engage students, derive meaningful insights, and simplify other admin tasks.
If your institution is looking to replace its implement an easy mobile app for the first time, we recommend applying for this Grant.
The Student Recruting CRM Grant provides selected institutions an in-kind grant award up to $150,000 over a period of five years. The Grant is intended to cover the cost towards licensing, hosting, professional services, and support costs associated with the implementation of the solution.
The in-kind grants for software and services are underwritten by selected Campus Consortium Technology Vendors and are designed to provide a variety of solutions, products, and services to help Institutions reduce costs while implementing the vendors’ technologies on campus. Interviews and technical assessment are required of all selected applicants.
STUDENT RECRUITING CRM SOLUTION OVERVIEW
BENEFITS OF STUDENT RECRUITING CRM SOLUTION
- Integration to Your SIS: The Grant offers access to a direct integration with SIS eliminates any possibility of data duplicity. It will ensure no manual data extractions and recordings in another system.
- Flexible and Filterable Analytics Dashboards: A complete dashboard to give you an umbrella view of the entire recruitment cycle, including status of each prospect, applicant, and admit based on the set-filters such as location, major, recruiter, etc.
- Easy-to-use: Recruiting made simple yet effective! With the help of an easy-to-use CRM, institutions can up their recruitment game without investing additional resources in learning and training.
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
A limited number of grants to be awarded.
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- K-12 Schools and accredited institutions of Higher Education are eligible to apply.
- Previous awardees are eligible. Separate applications are required for each Grant pursued.
- For swift implementation, applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should ideally indicate problems the solution aims to solve, and why the Grant would be a helpful solution for the institution.
- Grant Application Due Date: October 25, 2019
- Phone Interview with Grant Application Review Committee by: November 1, 2019
- Grant Applicant Interview and Technical Assessment Session by: November 8, 2019
- Grant Award Letter Issued to Grant Recipients by: November 15, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by: November 22, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by: November 25, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by: December 6, 2019