Campus Consortium’s experience and sensibility with all aspects of education processes, workflows, pedagogical requirements and fiscal considerations makes the organization a much-needed technology change champion and contact manager for the education sector. Gathering the expertise of contributors such as EdTech Vendors, Education Nonprofits, Government Agencies and National Education Support Associations, the community works together to help educational institutions succeed and grow. Campus Consortium speaks the language of nonprofit education and can optimize the use of technology at institutions without throwing away the good.
Campus Consortium supports K-12 school districts by solving problems and meeting challenges:
- IT Security and Compliance: Access to assessments and advising for processes and controls, institutional infrastructure, and institutional workforce skills to protect and secure data and student information.
- Assistance with finding optimal vendors and partners to help institutions with digital transformation to improve operational efficiency, agility, and workforce development
- Digital fluency empowers students, faculty and staff to leverage the benefits of technology achieve optimal creativity, equity and innovation.
- Achievable and accessible digitization and digital transformation provides institutions with manageable and affordable student-centric and equity-minded systems, services and infrastructure.
- Balancing online and on-ground teaching, learning and working environments. Develop the optimal ratio so institutions so they can blend physical and digital work spaces.
- Student needs and expectations have changed and expect a redefined value proposition from secondary education.
- We help institutions reimagine mission, vision, goals and objectives in the face of cultural and pandemic influenced changes.
- Preparation for disaster or unplanned events. How to prepare, manage and recover from interrupted work flows and business processes. Accessible solutions for high availability, cloud based systems and services and rapid recovery.
- Affordable innovation. Support institutions to access and afford technology required to ensure the institution is relevant for future generations of students and society.
K-12 Education Inquiry Form
By registering, you agree to share the information with Campus Consortium and your email will be added to the Campus Consortium listserv with access to upcoming grant programs and peer communication about issues that affect higher education today. You will have the option to opt out.