Virtual Labs Managed Services In-Kind Grant
Type of Grant: In-Kind Software and Services
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $20,000 Over 3 Years
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
It is the mission of the Consortium to help institutions use technology to achieve their strategic plans, modernize the student experience and make education more accessible and affordable for the communities served. Campus Consortium grant programs are designed to provide awarded institutions with in-kind solutions and services that are powered by technology partners who have demonstrated a longstanding commitment to serving the needs of campuses and have a track record of successful implementations.
The Campus Consortium has partnered with OculusIT LLCTM to provide the technology platform and services for the Virtual-Labs Managed Services Grant.
Please note: Campus Consortium In-kind grants are offered only with our specific EdTech vendor/partners. There is no cash award instead we provide underwriting funds that are distributed to the chosen partner on your institution’s behalf. Additionally most Campus Consortium In-kind grants do not eliminate the entire cost of the solution but they significantly reduce the cost of software and services. Most Campus Consortium In-kind grants require financial contribution from the awarded institution as a shared cost model to pay for the total cost of ownership of the selected solution.
VIRTUAL LABS MANAGED SERVICES GRANT OVERVIEW
The Virtual Labs Managed Services Grant is designed to provide awarded institutions with the requisite licenses and services to a comprehensive Virtual Labs Managed Service. Following the Campus Consortium’s due diligence process, Grant recipients may receive up to $20,000 for a term of up to three (3) years.
Please note: Only a limited number of institutions will be awarded.
BENEFITS OF THE VIRTUAL LABS MANAGED SERVICES GRANT
OculusITTM partnership will provide enterprise class Cloud Labs on AWS as a one-stop solution that can transform the way up-skilling and re-skilling across talent groups and student communities in the Education Segment.
Virtual Labs Managed Service Covers.
- A single platform for all lab needs of students.
- Student activity tracking: The lab admins can login to any student account and check the lab activity
- Scaled to any number of students: Can easily scale to accommodate any number of students
- Production quality environment: The environments will be created to match actual developer / production scenarios.
- API enabled access: Cloud Labs integrates into a University’s LMS through APIs.
- Assessments in environment: The students can solve any questions in the environment.
- Achieve learning goals with rapid ROI: The cutting-edge, cost-effective and real-world. environment will help you rapidly achieve the learning goals of universities.
- 24/7 Support: Round the clock support for the student.
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
Please note: If your institution has previously received a grant award for other Campus Consortium grants, your campus is eligible to apply for this grant.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the grant, then write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.