Student Support AI Chatbot: In-Kind Grant
An AI chatbot can dispense immediate, customized answers to tuition bill requests, registration for new classes or connect students to the admissions department quickly and effortlessly. Chatbots are more than a self-service web application, they communicate, streamline workflows and provide students with around the clock access to enrollment, academic records, financial aid, billing and many other services.
Student interaction and engagement is occurring more frequently online, and with the growth of online learning students expect answers outside of normal business hours. To improve communication, meet expectations and ensure success, institutions can deploy an AI chatbot can supplement overburdened staff and complete mondain tasks while employees can innovate, strategize and work on projects. The recent pandemic and social expectations further emphasize the need for a strong institutional online presence to boost student engagement and support long-term goals.
Campus Consortium and EdTech company BlackBeltHelp™ partnered to offer an AI Chatbot In-Kind Grant. The solution offers implementation of a customizable, adaptable, user-friendly AI Chatbot that provides 24×7 access, expands service hours, provides fast responses and can be securely customized to deliver the exact information and services students expect. Reclaim staff time and improve student service and support to improve retention and increase enrollment. This subsidy is designed to provide access to an affordable, low maintenance, feature rich enterprise application.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools and school districts are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
GRANT APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
- Grant Application Submission – Applications will be accepted until – September 07, 2022
- Campus Consortium intends to announce Grant Awardees by September 14, 2022
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) Grant Assessment & Technical Due Diligence Interview – September 21,22,23 2022
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Package Walkthrough – September 28,29,30 2022
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Master License and Services Agreement – October 05,06,07 2022
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Statement of Work/SOW – October 12,13,14 2022
- Grant Project Kickoff – October, November 2022
(Find out more about Campus Consortium In-Kind Grants or email firstname.lastname@example.org)