Student Services Call Center Grant
The Campus Consortium Technology Grant Program offers grants for a variety of solutions, products and services, funded by its members and its technology partners. These grants are designed to provide institutions the opportunity to implement modern technology services that meet the changing needs of institutions and their constituents while reducing time and costs typically associated with implementing new technology.
Campus Consortium is proud to provide the Student Services Call Center Grant to educational institutions interested in creating a robust 24×7 support ecosystem at their institution.
If you aspire to provide your end-users, immediate support for all their admission and enrollment, IT, Student accounts, Switchboard queries, round-the-clock; we recommend applying for this grant. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing a 24×7 student services call support framework with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevent most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
The Student Services Call Center Grant provides selected institutions an in-kind grant award up to $100,000 over a period of five years. The Grant is intended to cover the cost towards licensing, hosting, professional services, and support costs associated with the implementation of the mobile app.
The in-kind grants for software and services are underwritten by selected Campus Consortium Technology Vendors and are designed to provide a variety of solutions, products, and services to help Institutions reduce costs while implementing the vendors’ technologies on campus. Interviews and technical assessment are required of all selected applicants
STUDENT SERVICES CALL CENTER SOLUTION OVERVIEW
The solution will provide your students with immediate support for all their admission and enrollment, IT, student accounts, and switchboard queries round-the-clock.
BENEFITS OF STUDENT SERVICES CALL CENTER
- Student Services Call Center Grant enables you to assist your students with all their queries related to student offices like financial aid, admissions, enrollment, student accounts, bursar, switchboard, facilities round-the-clock without any strain during peak seasons.
- It enables you to address your students’ queries within seconds resulting in higher levels of engagement, higher student satisfaction rates and reduced service wait-times. It will help you deliver on your students’ expectations and ensure faster resolution of their issues through multi-modal support.
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- K-12 Schools and accredited institutions of Higher Education are eligible to apply.
- Previous awardees are eligible. Applicants are required to fill in separate applications for each Grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of the campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve, and why the Grant would be helpful to the institution.
- Grant Application Due Date: October 25, 2019
- Phone Interview with Grant Application Review Committee by: November 1, 2019
- Grant Applicant Interview and Technical Assessment Session by: November 8, 2019
- Grant Award Letter Issued to Grant Recipients by: November 15, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by: November 22, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by: November 25, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by: December 6, 2019