Student Prospect Management CRM In-Kind Grant
Recruiting and admission are critical priorities for educational institutions. Many admissions recruiters use legacy systems and manual processes that take time and are prone to error costing institutions possible applicants. Additionally, compliance, regulation and security risks are increasingly important issues. Schools must improve work flow, response time and securely store financial and personal information.
The solution is to implement a powerful and affordable full featured student recruitment platform designed to help higher education institutions automate the student recruitment process. A robust Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system allows recruiters to nurture prospects from interest to application and deposit by segmenting prospects and tailoring email, SMS, paper mail, phone calls and face-to-face meetings and other communication touch points. It helps prospects learn about their university and how its programs will help meet their unique needs and further encourage them to apply.
The Campus Consortium Foundation is offering an In-Kind Grant program for qualified institutions to subsidize the cost of an Admissions CRM system. The consortium partnered with Unifyed, an EdTech company with a long history of providing secure technology solutions for the education sector. The intent of this In-Kind Grant is to assist educational institutions by relieving a portion of the financial burden and reduce or eliminate the necessity of internal technology expertise and equipment.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools and school districts are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
GRANT APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
- Grant Application Submission – Applications will be accepted until – September 07, 2022
- Campus Consortium intends to announce Grant Awardees by September 14, 2022
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) Grant Assessment & Technical Due Diligence Interview – September 21,22,23 2022
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Package Walkthrough – September 28,29,30 2022
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Master License and Services Agreement – October 05,06,07 2022
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Statement of Work/SOW – October 12,13,14 2022
- Grant Project Kickoff – October, November 2022
(Find out more about Campus Consortium In-Kind Grants or email email@example.com)