Student Portal Grant
Campus Consortium offers to provide grant programs for a variety of solutions, products and services. These grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its technology partners. These grants are designed to give Institutions with a smaller IT budget a chance to implement new technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents.
Campus Consortium is proud to provide grants to educational institutions specifically looking to provide a student engagement platform that integrates with existing third-party applications. We understand managing the cost of two individual platforms – a web portal and mobile app – can be overwhelming. This grant provides the opportunity to deliver an intuitive, customizable, and easy-to-use platform that is both web and mobile interfaced.
STUDENT PORTAL PLATFORM OVERVIEW
Institutions have been required to budget and manage separate systems for their web portal and mobile presence. This can create a campus experience that is siloed and disconnected. The Campus Consortium Student Portal Grant provides campuses with Unifyed Engage™ – a unique solution wherein one technology platform powers the campus’ web portal and native mobile app. The objective of this grant is to provide significant cost-savings and improved interaction to be realized when campuses use one student engagement platform.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS OF THE CAMPUS CONSORTIUM STUDENT PORTAL GRANT:
- Out-of-Box Integration – Unifyed Engage™ provides out-of-box integration to the most commonly known enterprise applications ranging from student information systems, learning management systems, email, library services and calendaring.
- Easy-to-Use – Unifyed Engage™ provides administrators a one-stop, easy-to-use interface to manage and customize your portal and mobile app codelessly.
- Cost Savings – Unifyed Engage™ is built and deployed from a single platform and therefore eliminates the cost of maintaining and hosting two different environments for your campus web portal and mobile app.
- Security and Compliance – Unifyed Engage™ is WCAG 2.0, AAA, ADA and JAWS compliant.
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
Only five grants available
WHO CAN APPLY?
K-12 Schools and Accredited Institutions of Higher Education
- Apply for the Grant by December 10th, 2018
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by December 14th, 2018
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by December 17th, 2018
- Grant Award Walkthrough by December 20th, 2018
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by January 4th, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by January 14th, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
- Download and fill the grant application form.
- Submit grant applications to email@example.com by 5:00 pm ET on December 10th, 2018
- Applicant demonstrates a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives)
- Preference will be given to applications who have a letter of recommendation from a previous grant recipient