Student Information System Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its technology partners. These Grants are designed to give institutions, with a smaller IT budget, a chance to implement modern technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the first ever Student Information System Grant to ensure an analytics-first approach solution to deliver the best-in-class constituent experience and witness a rise in campus-wide productivity, student engagement, and communication. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing a comprehensive solution, with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevents most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
STUDENT INFORMATION SYSTEM GRANT OVERVIEW
The Student Information System (SIS) Grant provides selected institutions a grant award up to $1,000,000 over a period of five years which covers licensing, hosting, professional services and support costs associated with implementing the solution.
BENEFITS OF THE STUDENT INFORMATION SYSTEM
- Cloud-based SaaS Application:Hosted in the cloud using Amazon Web Services, the application is easily deployed and highly scalable to meet your business requirements.
- Mobile Ready:The entire solution is designed to allow the maximum use of smart phones by students and staff to access information.
- Intuitive Solution:The system is intuitive to the point that a user could learn how to use it with almost no training along with online help for additional guidance.
- Authentication:A role-based access control system tied directly to your existing AD or LDAP allows you to define access to sensitive data in a granular fashion.
- Easy Implementation:With swift implementation in just 3 to 6 months, we will also ensure that your existing data mapped within the new system.
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
Five (5) grants available
WHO CAN APPLY?
K-12 Schools and Accredited Institutions of Higher Education
- Apply for the Grant by March 20th, 2019
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by March 27th, 2019
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by April 3rd, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by April 9th, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by April 16th, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by May 1st, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
- Register for Grant and download application form
- Print and complete the grant application form
- Submit completed grant application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicant demonstrates a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives)
- Preference will be given to applications who have a letter of recommendation from a previous grant recipient.