Student Information System Grant
Type of Grant: In-Kind Software and Services
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $1,000,000 Over 5 Years
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products, and services. These in-kind grants of software and services are underwritten by Campus Consortium technology vendors and are designed to give Institutions with smaller IT budget a chance to implement new technology services that meet their needs while reducing time and costs associated with implementing new technologies.
Campus Consortium help Institutions reduce costs while implementing the vendors’ technologies on campus. Interviews and technical assessment are required of all selected applicants.
STUDENT INFORMATION SYSTEM GRANT OVERVIEW
This in-kind grant of software and services is underwritten by Campus Consortium technology vendor, and is designed to provide an institution with a Student Information System platform.
The Student Information System Grant provides selected institutions an in-kind grant for software and services award up to $1,000,000 over a period of five years. The grant is intended at covering cost towards licensing, hosting, professional services, and support costs associated with the implementation of the Student Information System platform.
Please note: Only a limited number of institutions will be awarded.
BENEFITS OF THE STUDENT INFORMATION SYSTEM SOLUTION
- Cloud-based SaaS Application:Hosted in the cloud using Amazon Web Services, the application is easily deployed and highly scalable to meet your business requirements.
- Mobile Ready:The entire solution is designed to allow the maximum use of smart phones by students and staff to access information.
- Intuitive Solution:The system is intuitive to the point that a user could learn how to use it with almost no training along with online help for additional guidance.
- Authentication:A role-based access control system tied directly to your existing AD or LDAP allows you to define access to sensitive data in a granular fashion.
- Easy Implementation:With swift implementation in just 3 to 6 months, we will also ensure that your existing data mapped within the new system.
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
Please note: If your institution has previously received a grant award for other Campus Consortium grants, your campus is eligible to apply for this grant.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the grant, then write to us at email@example.com.