Student Information System Design Partner Opportunity In-Kind Grant
Type of Grant: In-Kind Software and Services
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $1,000,000 Over 5 Years*
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
It is the mission of the Consortium to help institutions use technology to achieve their strategic plans, modernize the student experience and make education more accessible and affordable for the communities served. Campus Consortium In-Kind grant programs are designed to provide awarded institutions with in-kind solutions and services that are powered by technology partners who have demonstrated a longstanding commitment to serving the needs of campuses and have a track record of successful implementations.
The Campus Consortium has partnered with Unifyed to provide the technology platform and services for the Student Information System Design Partner Opportunity In-Kind Grant.
*Please note: Campus Consortium In-kind grants are offered only with our specific EdTech vendor/partners. There is no cash award instead we provide underwriting funds that are distributed to the chosen partner on your institution’s behalf. Additionally most Campus Consortium In-kind grants do not eliminate the entire cost of the solution but they significantly reduce the cost of software and services. Most Campus Consortium In-kind grants require financial contribution from the awarded institution as a shared cost model to pay for the total cost of ownership of the selected solution.
STUDENT INFORMATION SYSTEM DESIGN PARTNER OPPORTUNITY IN-KIND GRANT OVERVIEW
Campus Consortium is offering an in-kind grant with its education technology partner Unifyed. Unifyed, in collaboration with Columbia University, is developing a next generation Student Information System Design Partner Opportunity to address the limitations of legacy systems and lower the cost of SIS ownership. This system will be completed and ready for production in the summer of 2022. Unifyed and Campus Consortium are seeking early adopters and design partners. The Student Information System Design Partner Opportunity Grant is designed to provide awarded institutions with the requisite licenses and services to a comprehensive Student Information System Design Partner Opportunity. Following the Campus Consortium’s due diligence process, Grant recipients may receive up to $1,000,000 in software licenses, support and implementation services for a term of up to five (5) years. Campus Consortium will provide an approved institution underwriting assistance to implement and maintain the Unifyed Student Information System Design Partner Opportunity.
*Please note: Only a limited number of institutions will be awarded.
BENEFITS OF THE STUDENT INFORMATION SYSTEM DESIGN PARTNER OPPORTUNITY IN-KIND GRANT
- Cloud-based SaaS Application: Hosted in the cloud using Amazon Web Services, the application is easily deployed and highly scalable to meet your business requirements.
- Mobile Ready: The entire solution is designed to allow the maximum use of smart phones by students and staff to access
- Intuitive Solution: The system is intuitive to the point that a user could learn how to use it with almost no training along with online help for additional
- Authentication: A role-based access control system tied directly to your existing AD or LDAP allows you to define access to sensitive data in a granular
- Easy Implementation: With swift implementation in just 3 to 6 months, we will also ensure that your existing data mapped within the new system.
WHO CAN APPLY AND WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- A “Letter of Intent” may be required from executive leadership (i.e. President/CFO/Provost) of your institution
*Please note: If your institution has previously received a grant award for other Campus Consortium grants, your campus is still eligible to apply for this grant.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the grant, then write to us at email@example.com.