Student Engagement Mobile App Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its Technology Partners. These Grants are designed to give Institutions with a smaller IT budget a chance to implement new technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the Student Engagement Mobile App Grant to educational institutions interested in implementing an “umbrella” mobile app for use by their students, faculty, and staff that integrates with existing third party applications.
If your institution is looking to replace its current mobile app; consolidate multiple mobile apps into one “umbrella” app; or implement a mobile app for the first time, we recommend applying for this Grant. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing a mobile app with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevent most mobile apps from being successfully implemented and maintained.
BENEFITS OF A MOBILE APP SOLUTION
Think about your target end user – your students. They can order and pay for pizza from a mobile app. They are going to expect the same instant gratification and cutting edge technology from their college or university. The Mobile App platform provides your students a one stop shop access to their grades, course content, notification etc. or frequently used applications on the go.
STUDENT ENGAGEMENT MOBILE APP FEATURES
The app offers a variety of applets, for academics and financial assistance. It gives liberty to create a mobile app in the institution’s branding. In addition, it also integrates with numerous ERP or LMS options that an institution is connected with. The intuitive student engagement mobile app solution provides you with out of the box integration, increased engagement and the ability to scale your app or create new features on the go.
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
There are limited number of partial and full Grants to be awarded
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- K-12 Schools and accredited institutions of Higher Education are eligible to apply.
- Previous awardees are eligible. Applicants are required to fill in separate applications for each Grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of the campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve, and why the Grant would be helpful to the institution.
- Grant Application Due Date: October 25, 2019
- Phone Interview with Grant Application Review Committee by: November 1, 2019
- Grant Applicant Interview and Technical Assessment Session by: November 8, 2019
- Grant Award Letter Issued to Grant Recipients by: November 15, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by: November 22, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by: November 25, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by: December 6, 2019