Smart Password Manager In-Kind Grant
Type of Grant: In-Kind Software and Services
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $50,000 Over 5 Years*
Application Deadline Extended Until: August 6, 2021
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM IN-KIND GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
It is the mission of the Consortium to help institutions use technology to achieve their strategic plans, modernize the student experience and make education more accessible and affordable for the communities served. Campus Consortium grant programs are designed to provide awarded institutions with in-kind solutions and services that are powered by technology partners who have demonstrated a longstanding commitment to serving the needs of campuses and have a track record of successful implementations.
The Campus Consortium has partnered with QuickLaunchTM to provide the technology platform and services for the Smart Password Manager In-Kind Grant.
*Please note: Campus Consortium In-kind grants are offered only with our specific EdTech vendor/partners. There is no cash award instead we provide underwriting funds that are distributed to the chosen partner on your institution’s behalf. Additionally most Campus Consortium In-kind grants do not eliminate the entire cost of the solution but they significantly reduce the cost of software and services. Most Campus Consortium In-kind grants require financial contribution from the awarded institution as a shared cost model to pay for the total cost of ownership of the selected solution.
SMART PASSWORD MANAGER IN-KIND GRANT OVERVIEW
The Smart Password Manager In-Kind Grant is designed to provide awarded institutions with the requisite licenses and services. Following the Campus Consortium’s due diligence process, Institutions may receive up to $50,000 in software licenses, support and implementation services for a term of up to five (5) years.
*Please note: Only a limited number of institutions will be awarded.
WHAT IS THE AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT? WHAT IS THE AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT?
- The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 is a $1.9 trillion economic stimulus bill passed by the 117th United States Congress and signed into law by President Joe Biden onMarch 11, 2021, to speed up the United States’ recovery from the economic and health effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and the ongoing recession.
- The American Rescue Plan includes nearly $40 billion in the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund.
- These funds can be used for, among other things, technology, new safety improvements, faculty and staff trainings, and payroll.
- Of the $40 billion, 7.5 percent is dedicated for historically Black colleges and universities and other under-resourced or minority-serving institutions.
- Campus Consortium will provide in-kind funding to support this technology solution and assist institutions who wish to use American Rescue Plan funds.
BENEFITS OF THE SMART PASSWORD MANAGER IN-KIND GRANT
Deliver uninterrupted access to essential applications without the dependency on the IT helpdesk, campuses automate password resets. It not only gives students instant access to their accounts through Smart Password Manager reset but also frees the IT helpdesk thereby delivering considerable IT cost savings.
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 Schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- A “Letter of Intent” may be required from executive leadership (i.e. President/CFO/Provost) of your institution.
*Please note: If your institution has previously received a grant award for other Campus Consortium grants, your campus is still eligible to apply for this grant.
IN-KIND GRANT APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
- Applications will be accepted until August 6, 2021, 5 PM ET
- Applications will be reviewed by Campus Consortium’s Grant Review Committee
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) Campus Consortium will notify the Institution
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) In-Kind Grant Assessment & Technical Interview
- (For Awardees) In-Kind Grant Award Package Walkthrough
- (For Awardees) In-Kind Grant Award Master License and Services Agreement
- (For Awardees) In-Kind Grant Award Statement of Work/SOW
- In-Kind Grant Project Kickoff
- Campus Consortium intends to announce In-Kind Grant Awardees by August 20, 2021
Dates and deadlines are subjected to change based on the number of applications received.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the Smart Password Manager In-Kind Grant Application
- Click on the Submit Button and your application will be submitted successfully