Smart Password Manager Grant
Type of Grant: In-Kind Software and Services
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $50,000 Over 5 Years
Deadline Extended Until – April 15, 2020
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
It is the mission of the Consortium to help institutions use technology to achieve their strategic plans, modernize the student experience and make education more accessible and affordable for the communities served. Campus Consortium grant programs are designed to provide awarded institutions with in-kind solutions and services that are powered by technology partners who have demonstrated a longstanding commitment to serving the needs of campuses and have a track record of successful implementations.
The Campus Consortium has partnered with QuickLaunchTM to provide the technology platform and services for the Smart Password Manager Grant.
SMART PASSWORD MANAGER GRANT OVERVIEW
The Smart Password Manager Grant is designed to provide awarded institutions with the requisite licenses and services to a comprehensive Smart Password Manager solution. Following the Campus Consortium’s due diligence process, Grant recipients may receive up to $50,000 in software licenses, support and implementation services for a term of up to five (5) years.
Please note: Only a limited number of institutions will be awarded.
BENEFITS OF THE SMART PASSWORD MANAGER GRANT
Deliver uninterrupted access to essential applications without the dependency on the IT helpdesk, campuses automate password resets. It not only gives students instant access to their accounts through Smart Password Manager reset but also frees the IT helpdesk thereby delivering considerable IT cost savings.
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
Please note: If your institution has previously received a grant award for other Campus Consortium grants, your campus is eligible to apply for this grant.
GRANT APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
- Grant Application Due Date: March 30, 2020, 5:00 PM CT
- Applications reviewed by Grant Consideration Committee: March 30 – April 6, 2020
- Applicant Interview Assessment with Grant Application Review Committee Member by: April 16, 2020
- Scope and Project review by Grant Consideration Committee: April 16 – April 23, 2020
- Applicant Technical Assessment Session with Technology Vendor by: April 30, 2020
- Award Announcement to selected Grant Recipients by: May 7, 2020
- Award Package Issued to selected Grant Recipients by: May 7, 2020
- Award Package walk-through and Grant recipient sign-off by: May 14, 2020
- Project Kick-Off by: May 28, 2020
Dates and deadlines are subjected to change based on the number of applications received.