Single Sign-On Grant
In their constant endeavor to boost student success, Higher-Ed Institutions are embarking on several new IT initiatives. Smart learning programs, eLearning, Smart classrooms, Digitally Hyper-connected campuses etc. are great initiatives to boost learning outcomes. Institutions heavily rely upon apps to deliver these services. Apps act as an interface to end users and help them get everything from paying of fees to viewing and managing class schedules to viewing results of an evaluation. But, it doesn’t come without its own set of challenges such as:
- How do users seamlessly toggle between different applications such as Banner®, Canvas®, Office 365® that are each designed for specific purposes?
- How do IT teams securely deliver a plethora of these apps without making users sink in a deluge of credentials?
- How can they prevent users from nosediving into an endless ‘Forgot Password-Reset Password’ rigmarole?
SINGLE SIGN-ON GRANT OVERVIEW
The Single Sign-On Grant provides selected institutions a grant reward of $91,500 over a period of five years which covers licensing, hosting, professional services and support costs associated with implementing single sign-on.
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
Only five grants available
WHO CAN APPLY?
K-12 Schools and Accredited Institutions of Higher Education
KEY GRANT APPLICATION DATES & DEADLINES
- Apply for the Grant by December 10th, 2018
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by December 14th, 2018
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by December 17th, 2018
- Grant Award Walkthrough by December 20th, 2018
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by January 4th, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by January 14th, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
- Register for Grant and download application
- Print and complete the grant application form.
- Submit completed grant application to email@example.com
- Applicant demonstrates a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives)
- Preference will be given to applications who have a letter of recommendation from a previous grant recipient