Single Sign-on and Smart Password Manager With MFA In-kind Grant Nov Organic
Single Sign-on and Smart Password Manager With MFA In-kind Grant
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $100,000 Over 5 Years*
Application Deadline: November 30, 2022
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools and school districts are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
REGISTER TO APPLY
Single sign-on (SSO) is an important element in the complex structure of an effective security program. It simplifies the login process, streamlines workflow, and adds a layer of safety by providing one-click, secure access to multiple applications. The Self-Service Password Reset Solution enables users to reset lost/forgotten password using multiple factors of authentication (Challenge Questions, Email, and SMS), thereby reducing number of password reset requests going through IT help desk.
Cloud hosted login and security services are available and accessible for nonprofits. These services are known as “Single Sign On” and “Password Manager + Multi Factor Authentication:”. This service allows everyone in an organization to secularly access all applications and systems with a single name and password. Streamline access, improve usability, ensure security and reduce password reset requests.
Campus Consortium offers an In-Kind Grant for a cloud hosted “Single Sign On +IdP and Password Manager + Multi Factor Authentication” solutions. The Consortium will subsidize a portion of the cost for this system with our partner, An a EdTech company specializing in technology solutions for the education sector. The intent of this In-Kind Grant is to reduce costs and eliminate the necessity of internal technology expertise and equipment.
GRANT APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
- Grant Application Submission – Applications will be accepted until – November 30, 2022
- Campus Consortium intends to announce Grant Awardees by December 07, 2022
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) Grant Assessment & Technical Due Diligence Interview – December 14,15,16 2022
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Package Walkthrough – December 21,22,23 2022
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Master License and Services Agreement – January 04,05,06 2023
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Statement of Work/SOW – January 11,12,13 2023
- Grant Project Kickoff – January, February 2023
(Find out more about Campus Consortium In-Kind Grants or email email@example.com)