Simplify Student Support Artificial Intelligence Chatbot In-Kind Grant
Type of Grant: In-Kind Software and Services
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $10,000 Over 5 Years
Application Deadline Until: April 28, 2021
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
It is the mission of the Consortium to help institutions use technology to achieve their strategic plans, modernize the student experience, and make education more accessible and affordable for the communities served. Campus Consortium grant programs are designed to provide awarded institutions with in-kind solutions and services that are powered by technology partners who have demonstrated a longstanding commitment to serving the needs of campuses and have a track record of successful implementations.
Please note: Campus Consortium In-kind grants are offered only with our specific EdTech vendor/partners. There is no cash award instead we provide underwriting funds that are distributed to the chosen partner on your institution’s behalf. Additionally most Campus Consortium In-kind grants do not eliminate the entire cost of the solution but they significantly reduce the cost of software and services. Most Campus Consortium In-kind grants require financial contribution from the awarded institution as a shared cost model to pay for the total cost of ownership of the selected solution.
SIMPLIFY STUDENT SUPPORT ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CHATBOT IN-KIND GRANT OVERVIEW
The Simplify Student Support Artificial Intelligence Chatbot In-Kind Grant is designed to provide awarded institutions with the requisite licenses and services to a comprehensive Simplify Student Support Artificial Intelligence Chatbot service. Following the Campus Consortium’s due diligence process, Grant recipients may receive up to $10,000 in software licenses, support, and implementation services for a term of up to five (5) years.
Please note: Only a limited number of institutions will be awarded.
BENEFITS OF THE SIMPLIFY STUDENT SUPPORT ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CHATBOT IN-KIND GRANT
The AI-enabled Chatbot solves end-users’ support issues immediately while reducing the call volume and support costs. Starting from information on Learning Management System to any issue related to computers, desktops, smartphones, network connectivity, printers or scanners, the exclusive help desk support can address password reset and other student service requests within seconds resulting in higher levels of engagement and student satisfaction rates.
- 10x faster resolution of students’ inquiries
- Automated replies to FAQs 24×7 in 100+ languages
- Ability to handle multiple end-users at the same time with round-the-clock support
- Reduces errors and increases compliance by leveraging existing knowledge base/FAQ repository
- Transfer to Live Support, if needed
- Low cost of implementation and maintenance
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
Please note: If your institution has previously received a grant award for other Campus Consortium grants, your campus is eligible to apply for this grant.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the grant, then write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.