Simplify Student Support Artificial Intelligence Chatbot In-Kind Grant
Type of Grant: In-Kind Software and Services
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $10,000 Over 5 Years*
Application Deadline Extended Until : February 9, 2022
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
It is the mission of the Consortium to help institutions use technology to achieve their strategic plans, modernize the student experience, and make education more accessible and affordable for the communities served. Campus Consortium grant programs are designed to provide awarded institutions with in-kind solutions and services that are powered by technology partners who have demonstrated a longstanding commitment to serving the needs of campuses and have a track record of successful implementations.
The Campus Consortium has partnered with BlackBeltHelp to provide the technology platform and services for the Simplify Student Support Artificial Intelligence Chatbot In-Kind Grant.
*Please note: Campus Consortium In-kind grants are offered only with our specific EdTech vendor/partners. There is no cash award instead we provide underwriting funds that are distributed to the chosen partner on your institution’s behalf. Additionally most Campus Consortium In-kind grants do not eliminate the entire cost of the solution but they significantly reduce the cost of software and services. Most Campus Consortium In-kind grants require financial contribution from the awarded institution as a shared cost model to pay for the total cost of ownership of the selected solution.
SIMPLIFY STUDENT SUPPORT ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CHATBOT IN-KIND GRANT OVERVIEW
The Simplify Student Support Artificial Intelligence Chatbot In-Kind Grant is designed to provide awarded institutions with the requisite licenses and services to a comprehensive Simplify Student Support Artificial Intelligence Chatbot service. Following the Campus Consortium’s due diligence process, institutions may receive up to $10,000 in software licenses, support, and implementation services for a term of up to five (5) years.
*Please note: Only a limited number of institutions will be awarded.
BENEFITS OF THE SIMPLIFY STUDENT SUPPORT ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CHATBOT IN-KIND GRANT
The AI-enabled Chatbot solves end-users’ support issues immediately while reducing the call volume and support costs. Starting from information on Learning Management System to any issue related to computers, desktops, smartphones, network connectivity, printers or scanners, the exclusive help desk support can address password reset and other student service requests within seconds resulting in higher levels of engagement and student satisfaction rates.
- 10x faster resolution of students’ inquiries
- Automated replies to FAQs 24×7 in 100+ languages
- Ability to handle multiple end-users at the same time with round-the-clock support
- Reduces errors and increases compliance by leveraging existing knowledge base/FAQ repository
- Transfer to Live Support, if needed
- Low cost of implementation and maintenance
WHO CAN APPLY AND WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- A “Letter of Intent” may be required from executive leadership (i.e. President/CFO/Provost) of your institution.
*Please note: If your institution has previously received a grant award for other Campus Consortium grants, your campus is eligible to apply for this grant.
IN-KIND GRANT APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
- Applications will be accepted until February 9, 2022, 5 PM ET
- Applications will be reviewed by Campus Consortium’s Grant Review Committee
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) Campus Consortium will notify the Institution
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) In-Kind Grant Assessment & Technical Interview
- (For Awardees) In-Kind Grant Award Package Walkthrough
- (For Awardees) In-Kind Grant Award Master License and Services Agreement
- (For Awardees) In-Kind Grant Award Statement of Work/SOW
- In-Kind Grant Project Kickoff
- Campus Consortium intends to announce In-Kind Grant Awardees by February 25, 2022
Dates and deadlines are subjected to change based on the number of applications received.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the Simplify Student Support Artificial Intelligence Chatbot In-Kind Grant Application
- Click on the Submit Button and your application will be submitted successfully