Simplify Integrated Platform In-Kind Grant
Type of Grant: In-Kind Software and Services
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $20,000 Over 5 Years
Application Deadline Extended Until: May 27, 2021
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM IN-KIND GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
It is the mission of the Consortium to help institutions use technology to achieve their strategic plans, modernize the student experience, and make education more accessible and affordable for the communities served. Campus Consortium grant programs are designed to provide awarded institutions with in-kind solutions and services that are powered by technology partners who have demonstrated a longstanding commitment to serving the needs of campuses and have a track record of successful implementations.
Please note: Campus Consortium In-kind grants are offered only with our specific EdTech vendor/partners. There is no cash award instead we provide underwriting funds that are distributed to the chosen partner on your institution’s behalf. Additionally most Campus Consortium In-kind grants do not eliminate the entire cost of the solution but they significantly reduce the cost of software and services. Most Campus Consortium In-kind grants require financial contribution from the awarded institution as a shared cost model to pay for the total cost of ownership of the selected solution.
SIMPLIFY INTEGRATED PLATFORM IN-KIND GRANT OVERVIEW
The Simplify Integrated Platform In-Kind Grant is designed to provide awarded institutions with the requisite licenses and services to a comprehensive Simplify Integrated Platform service. Following the Campus Consortium’s due diligence process, and depending on the type and quantity of Simplify modules selected, grant recipients may receive up to $20,000 in software licenses, support, and implementation services for a term of up to five (5) years.
Simplify is a higher education technology that improves the user experience and empowers institutions to integrate disparate systems across campus. This system provides a simple and powerful student service tool that increases institutional efficiency. It integrates with your institutions’ SIS/ERP, LMS, CRM, and other applications securely enabling advisors to provide real-time information to students seamlessly. This modular and secure approach manages inbound and outbound communication and tracks every student interaction in the form of tickets.
Please note: Only a limited number of institutions will be awarded.
BENEFITS OF THE SIMPLIFY INTEGRATED PLATFORM IN-KIND GRANT
Addresses multiple issues from technology support to student advising. Simplify can provide information on an institution’s Learning Management System and any issue related to computers, desktops, smartphones, network connectivity, printers or scanners, and password reset requests within seconds. Simplify also provides a higher level of engagement including billing and financial aid, grades and assignments, and other student services information.
- Empowers advisors to provide real-time information to students that reduces the average handling time
- The single consolidated view increases the FCR and drives-up accuracy of answers
- Each student interaction is tracked to deliver personalized service
- Low cost of implementation and maintenance
- Round-the-clock end-user support
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
Please note: If your institution has previously received a grant award for other Campus Consortium grants, your campus is eligible to apply for this grant.
IN-KIND GRANT APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
- In-Kind Grant Application Submission – Applications will be accepted until May 27, 2021
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) In-Kind Grant Assessment & Technical Due Diligence Interview
- (For Awardees) In-Kind Grant Award Package Walkthrough
- (For Awardees) In-Kind Grant Award Master License and Services Agreement
- (For Awardees) In-Kind Grant Award Statement of Work/SOW
- In-Kind Grant Project Kickoff
- Campus Consortium intends to announce In-Kind Grant Awardees by July 7, 2021
Dates and deadlines are subjected to change based on the number of applications received.
HOW TO APPLY
- Download the Simplify Integrated Platform In-Kind Grant Application
- Complete the Grant Application
- Submit completed Grant Application and Letter of Intent to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 27, 2021