Simplify Integrated Platform Grant
Type of Grant: In-Kind Software and Services
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $20,000 Over 5 Years
Application Deadline Extended Until : March 8, 2021
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
It is the mission of the Consortium to help institutions use technology to achieve their strategic plans, modernize the student experience, and make education more accessible and affordable for the communities served. Campus Consortium grant programs are designed to provide awarded institutions with in-kind solutions and services that are powered by technology partners who have demonstrated a longstanding commitment to serving the needs of campuses and have a track record of successful implementations.
SIMPLIFY INTEGRATED PLATFORM GRANT OVERVIEW
The Simplify Integrated Platform Grant is designed to provide awarded institutions with the requisite licenses and services to a comprehensive Simplify Integrated Platform service. Following the Campus Consortium’s due diligence process, and depending on the type and quantity of Simplify modules selected, grant recipients may receive up to $20,000 in software licenses, support, and implementation services for a term of up to five (5) years.
Simplify is a higher education technology that improves the user experience and empowers institutions to integrate disparate systems across campus. This system provides a simple and powerful student service tool that increases institutional efficiency. It integrates with your institutions’ SIS/ERP, LMS, CRM, and other applications securely enabling advisors to provide real-time information to students seamlessly. This modular and secure approach manages inbound and outbound communication and tracks every student interaction in the form of tickets.
Please note: Only a limited number of institutions will be awarded.
BENEFITS OF THE SIMPLIFY INTEGRATED PLATFORM GRANT
Addresses multiple issues from technology support to student advising. Simplify can provide information on an institution’s Learning Management System and any issue related to computers, desktops, smartphones, network connectivity, printers or scanners, and password reset requests within seconds. Simplify also provides a higher level of engagement including billing and financial aid, grades and assignments, and other student services information.
- Empowers advisors to provide real-time information to students that reduces the average handling time
- The single consolidated view increases the FCR and drives-up accuracy of answers
- Each student interaction is tracked to deliver personalized service
- Low cost of implementation and maintenance
- Round-the-clock end-user support
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
Please note: If your institution has previously received a grant award for other Campus Consortium grants, your campus is eligible to apply for this grant.
GRANT APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
- Grant Application Submission – Applications will be accepted until March 8, 2021
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) Grant Assessment & Technical Due Diligence Interview
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Package Walkthrough
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Master License and Services Agreement
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Statement of Work/SOW
- Grant Project Kickoff
- Campus Consortium intends to announce Grant Awardees by April 6, 2021
Dates and deadlines are subjected to change based on the number of applications received.
HOW TO APPLY
- Download the Student Information System & ERP Grant Application
- Complete the Grant Application
- Submit completed Grant Application and Letter of Intent to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 8, 2021