Office 365 Migration Grant
Campus Consortium’s Office 365® Migration Grant equips your institution with consulting and management services which are a tailored and time-tested approach to ensure your institution’s implementation is a success.
Whether you are looking to move away from an existing SharePoint® or other on-premises collaboration platform into a new Office 365® environment, or in need of a proven partner for consulting services on an existing Office 365® implementation, this grant will provide for a solution to meet your exact requirements
Campus Consortium is interested in offering educational institutions the chance to alleviate this burden with their Office 365® Migration Grant, which covers up to 50% of project costs related to migrate your users to Office 365® for faster email, cloud storage, and more.
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
Only five grants available
WHO CAN APPLY?
K-12 Schools and Accredited Institutions of Higher Education
- Applications Open on October 31st, 2018
- Apply for the Grant by November 14th, 2018
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by November 19th, 2018
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by November 26th, 2018
- Grant Award Walkthrough by December 3rd, 2018
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by December 10th, 2018
- Project Kick-Off by January 4th, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
- Download and fill the grant application form
- Submit grant applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm ET on November 14th , 2018
- Applicant demonstrates a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives)
- Preference will be given to applications who have a letter of recommendation from a previous grant recipient
Disclaimer: This Grant is featured through Campus Consortium in collaboration with it’s technology partner OculusIT. OculusIT is not a partner or affiliate nor does an agency relationship exist with Microsoft®. OculusIT does not develop, market or distribute these products or services nor do these companies or products endorse the products or services of OculusIT.