Smart Password Manager With Multi-Factor Authentication In-Kind Grant
Type of Grant: In-Kind Software and Services
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $50,000 Over 5 Years
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM IN-KIND GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
It is the mission of the Consortium to help institutions use technology to achieve their strategic plans, modernize the student experience and make education more accessible and affordable for the communities served. Campus Consortium In-Kind grant programs are designed to provide awarded institutions with in-kind solutions and services that are powered by technology partners who have demonstrated a longstanding commitment to serving the needs of campuses and have a track record of successful implementations.
The Campus Consortium has partnered with QuickLaunchTM to provide the technology platform and services for the Smart Password Manager with Multi-Factor Authentication In-Kind Grant.
Please note: Campus Consortium In-kind grants are offered only with our specific EdTech vendor/partners. There is no cash award instead we provide underwriting funds that are distributed to the chosen partner on your institution’s behalf. Additionally most Campus Consortium In-kind grants do not eliminate the entire cost of the solution but they significantly reduce the cost of software and services. Most Campus Consortium In-kind grants require financial contribution from the awarded institution as a shared cost model to pay for the total cost of ownership of the selected solution.
SMART PASSWORD MANAGER WITH MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION IN-KIND GRANT OVERVIEW
The Smart Password Manager with Multi-Factor Authentication In-Kind Grant is designed to provide awarded institutions with the requisite licenses and services to a comprehensive Smart Password Manager with Multi-Factor Authentication solution. Following the Campus Consortium’s due diligence process, up to 10 institutions may receive up to $50,000 in software licenses, support and implementation services for a term of up to five (5) years.
Please note: Only a limited number of institutions will be awarded.
BENEFITS OF THE SMART PASSWORD MANAGER WITH MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION IN-KIND GRANT
- Additional Authentication Factors including Email, SMS, Mobile App, Yubikey
- Supports MFA During Password Reset
- Supports Virtual Student and Employee Onboarding
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple In-Kind grants. Separate applications are required for each In-Kind grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the In-Kind grant would be helpful to the institution.
Please note: If your institution has previously received a In-Kind grant award for other Campus Consortium In-Kind grants, your campus is eligible to apply for this In-Kind grant.
IN-KIND GRANT APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
- In-Kind Grant Application Submission – Applications will be accepted until March 31, 2021
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) In-Kind Grant Assessment & Technical Due Diligence Interview
- (For Awardees)In-Kind Grant Award Package Walkthrough
- (For Awardees) In-Kind Grant Award Master License and Services Agreement
- (For Awardees) In-Kind Grant Award Statement of Work/SOW
- In-Kind Grant Project Kickoff
- Campus Consortium intends to announce In-Kind Grant Awardees by May 12, 2021
Dates and deadlines are subjected to change based on the number of applications received.
HOW TO APPLY
- Download the Smart Password Manager with Multi-Factor Authentication In-Kind Grant Application
- Complete the In-Kind Grant Application
- Submit completed In-Kind Grant Application and Letter of Intent to email@example.com by March 31, 2021