Multi-Factor Authentication Grant
Type of Grant: In-Kind Software and Services
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $50,000 Over 5 Years
Application Deadline: March 10, 2020
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
It is the mission of the Consortium to help institutions use technology to achieve their strategic plans, modernize the student experience and make education more accessible and affordable for the communities served. Campus Consortium grant programs are designed to provide awarded institutions with in-kind solutions and services that are powered by technology partners who have demonstrated a longstanding commitment to serving the needs of campuses and have a track record of successful implementations.
The Campus Consortium has partnered with QuickLaunch to provide the technology platform and services for the Multi -Factor Authentication Grant.
MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION GRANT OVERVIEW
The Multi -Factor Authentication Grant is designed to provide awarded institutions with the requisite licenses and services to a comprehensive Multi-Factor Authentication solution. Following the Campus Consortium’s due diligence process, Grant recipients may receive up to $50,000 in software licenses, support and implementation services for a term of up to five (5) years.
Please note: Only a limited number of institutions will be awarded.
BENEFITS OF THE MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION GRANT
- Password Manager Integration
- Role Based Authentication Through Modes like SMS, Email, Mobile app
- Verify Users Through Challenge Questions
- Push Authentication Notification
- Diverse Detection Criteria
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
Please note: If your institution has previously received a grant award for other Campus Consortium grants, your campus is eligible to apply for this grant.
GRANT APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
- Grant Application Due Date: March 10, 2020, 5:00 PM CT
- Applications reviewed by Grant Consideration Committee: March 10 – March 17, 2020
- Applicant Interview Assessment with Grant Application Review Committee Member by: March 27, 2020
- Scope and Project review by Grant Consideration Committee: March 27 – April 3, 2020
- Applicant Technical Assessment Session with Technology Vendor by: April 10, 2020
- Award Announcement to selected Grant Recipients by: April 17, 2020
- Award Package Issued to selected Grant Recipients by: April 17, 2020
- Award Package walk-through and Grant recipient sign-off by: April 24, 2020
- Project Kick-Off by: May 8, 2020
Dates and deadlines are subjected to change based on the number of applications received.