Mobile App That Meets Student Expectations and Persistence Goals: In-Kind Grant
Many colleges and universities have a mobile app. Sometimes it was developed on campus and schools lack resources to maintain it or a mobile app may have been purchased from a vendor, but it does not integrate well with other campus systems and apps. New generations of students interact exclusively online and depend on mobile apps for communication, entertainment, studies, banking, transportation, and more.
As student interaction and engagement moves To promote student participation, improve communication and ensure academic success, institutions can develop and modify campus apps to align with student engagement strategies. The recent pandemic and social expectations further emphasize the need for a strong institutional mobile strategy to boost student engagement and support long-term goals.
Campus Consortium and EdTech company Unifyed partnered to offer a mobile app In-Kind Grant. The solution offers implementation of a customizable user-friendly mobile app with seamless integration to a SIS, LMS and other campus systems so students get quick access to important resources. Student life will be improved with targeted messaging and nudging, push notifications, one-tap attendance, grades, assignments, calendars, news, maps, events, chat features, campus safety, and one-click access to multiple apps. This subsidy is designed to provide access to an affordable, low maintenance, feature rich enterprise app.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools and school districts are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
GRANT APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
- Grant Application Submission – Applications will be accepted until – July 4, 2022
- Campus Consortium intends to announce Grant Awardees by July 7, 2022
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) Grant Assessment & Technical Due Diligence Interview – July 14,15,18 2022
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Package Walkthrough – July 25,26,27 2022
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Master License and Services Agreement – August 1,2,3 2022
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Statement of Work/SOW – August 8,9,10 2022
- Grant Project Kickoff – August, September 2022
(Find out more about Campus Consortium In-Kind Grants or email email@example.com)