Meet Student Expectation and Persistence Goals: Mobile App In-Kind Grant
Type of Grant: In-Kind Software and Services
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $100,000 Over 5 Years*
Application Deadline: November 30, 2021
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM IN-KIND GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
It is the mission of the Consortium to help institutions use technology to achieve their strategic plans, modernize the student experience and make education more accessible and affordable for the communities served. Campus Consortium In-Kind grant programs are designed to provide awarded institutions with in-kind solutions and services that are powered by technology partners who have demonstrated a longstanding commitment to serving the needs of campuses and have a track record of successful implementations.
The Campus Consortium has partnered with UnifyedTM to provide the technology platform and services for the Meet Student Expectation and Persistence Goals: Mobile App In-Kind Grant.
*Please note: Campus Consortium In-kind grants are offered only with our specific EdTech vendor/partners. There is no cash award only underwriting funds that are distributed to the chosen partner on your institution’s behalf. Additionally most Campus Consortium In-kind grants do not eliminate the entire cost of the solution they often can significantly reduce the cost of software and services but most In-kind grants require financial contribution from the awarded institution.
MEET STUDENT EXPECTATION AND PERSISTENCE GOALS: MOBILE APP IN-KIND GRANT OVERVIEW
The Meet Student Expectation and Persistence Goals: Mobile App In-Kind Grant is designed to provide awarded institutions with the requisite licenses and services. Following the Campus Consortium’s due diligence process, institutions may receive up to $100,000 in software licenses, support and implementation services for a term of up to five (5) years.
*Please note: Only a limited number of institutions will be awarded.
BENEFITS OF THE MEET STUDENT EXPECTATION AND PERSISTENCE GOALS: MOBILE APP IN-KIND GRANT
- Targeted Messaging & Nudging
- Social Networking & Groups
- Chat & Chat Rooms
- Artificial Intelligence
- Integration to SIS & LMS
WHO CAN APPLY AND WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple In-Kind grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- A “Letter of Intent” may be required from executive leadership (i.e. President/CFO/Provost) of your institution.
*Please note: If your institution has previously received an In-Kind grant award for other Campus Consortium In-Kind grants, your campus is eligible to apply for this In-Kind grant.
IN-KIND GRANT APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
- Applications will be accepted until November 20, 2021, 5 PM ET
- Applications will be reviewed by Campus Consortium’s Grant Review Committee
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) Campus Consortium will notify the Institution
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) In-Kind Grant Assessment & Technical Interview
- (For Awardees) In-Kind Grant Award Package Walkthrough
- (For Awardees) In-Kind Grant Award Master License and Services Agreement
- (For Awardees) In-Kind Grant Award Statement of Work/SOW
- In-Kind Grant Project Kickoff
- Campus Consortium intends to announce In-Kind Grant Awardees by January 10, 2022
Dates and deadlines are subjected to change based on the number of applications received.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the Meet Student Expectation and Persistence Goals: Mobile App In-Kind Grant Application
- Click on the Submit Button and your application will be submitted successfully