Luminis 5® Migration Grant
Type of Grant: In-Kind Software and Services
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $350,000 Over 5 Years
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
It is the mission of the Consortium to help institutions use technology to achieve their strategic plans, modernize the student experience and make education more accessible and affordable for the communities served. Campus Consortium grant programs are designed to provide awarded institutions with in-kind solutions and services that are powered by technology partners who have demonstrated a longstanding commitment to serving the needs of campuses and have a track record of successful implementations.
LUMINIS 5® MIGRATION GRANT OVERVIEW
The Luminis 5® Migration Grant is designed to provide awarded institutions with the Luminis 5 Migration services and requisite licenses and services to migrate to a comprehensive Luminis 5® Migration solution. Following the Campus Consortium’s due diligence process, up to 10 institutions may receive up to $350,000 in migration services, software licenses, support and implementation services for a term of up to five (5) years.
Please note: Only a limited number of institutions will be awarded.
BENEFITS OF THE LUMINIS 5® MIGRATION GRANT
- Migration from Luminis 5®
- Personalized Messages & Nudges
- Artificial Intelligence
- Student Engagement
- Intranet Collaboration
- Content Management
- Integrates with SIS & LMS
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions that run Luminis IV and 5 are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
Please note: If your institution has previously received a grant award for other Campus Consortium grants, your campus is eligible to apply for this grant.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the grant, then write to us at email@example.com.