IT Security and Vulnerability Assessment In-Kind Grant Nov Organic
IT Security and Vulnerability Assessment In-Kind Grant
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $20,000 Over 3 Years
Application Deadline: November 30, 2022
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools and school districts are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
REGISTER TO APPLY
Cybersecurity threats are here to stay, and attacks increase daily threatening the reputation and integrity of schools. Many of us are now familiar with news stories that highlight some of the biggest cyber threats affecting all organizations such as Phishing, Malware, DoS (Denial of Service), Insider Threats and Ransomware. Educational institutions are particularly vulnerable since they provide extensive customer service to students through the transaction of financial, personal, grades, assessments, healthcare and other sensitive information.
Knowledge is power and prevention. An IT security assessment of your institution can identify internal and external cybersecurity threats and prioritize action items to ensure your operations continue uninterrupted. An IT security assessment prevents, detects, analyzes and provides a mitigation plan to correct and secure data and personal information. Completely remote, a IT security assessment does not require work or support from internal IT staff.
The Campus Consortium is offering an In-Kind Grant program for qualified institutions to subsidize the cost of a SOC system. The consortium partnered with OculusIT, an EdTech company with a long history of providing assessments and secure technology solutions for the education sector. The intent of this In-Kind Grant is to assist by relieving a portion of the financial burden and eliminate the necessity of internal
GRANT APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
- Grant Application Submission – Applications will be accepted until – November 30, 2022
- Campus Consortium intends to announce Grant Awardees by December 07, 2022
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) Grant Assessment & Technical Due Diligence Interview – December 14,15,16 2022
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Package Walkthrough – December 21,22,23 2022
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Master License and Services Agreement – January 04,05,06 2023
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Statement of Work/SOW – January 11,12,13 2023
- Grant Project Kickoff – January, February 2023
(Find out more about Campus Consortium In-Kind Grants or email email@example.com)