IT Managed Services In-Kind Grant Nov Organic
IT Managed Services
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $250,000 Over 5 Years
Application Deadline: November 30, 2022
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools and school districts are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
REGISTER TO APPLY
Educational Institutions are like small cities as they administer facilities, act as service providers and coordinate a one stop shop environment to create a holistic student experience. Living accommodations, events, entertainment and healthcare are some of the services that embody a complex and expensive campus. The growth of innovation, societal changes and increasing dependency on technology means institutions must change their model to meet student expectations. To maintain the quality of education institutions must supplement services where it can provide value and efficiency.
New generations of students interact exclusively online and depend on online systems for communication, entertainment, studies, banking, transportation, and more. This subsidy offers an opportunity to supplement IT services. This in-kind grant allows an institution to keep what works on premise, like student, faculty and staff interaction and support and training that is best done on campus. Most institutions do not have IT staff to provide 24/7/365 service which is essential for security, access and support and outside expertise can provide confidential 24/7 network support, cyber security monitoring and help desk. Managed services create efficiencies, provide IT talent at a fraction of the cost and improve customer service.
The Campus Consortium partnered with OculusIT, an EdTech company with a history of providing technology services to the education sector. An In-Kind Grant program is available for qualified institutions to subsidize the cost of IT managed services. The subsidy provides access to bundled or stand-alone essential IT support services such as network, security and help desk and strategic options like CIO as a service and other specialized IT functions. The intent of this In-Kind Grant is to assist by relieving a portion of the financial burden and eliminate the necessity of internal technology expertise and staffing.
GRANT APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
- Grant Application Submission – Applications will be accepted until – November 30, 2022
- Campus Consortium intends to announce Grant Awardees by December 07, 2022
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) Grant Assessment & Technical Due Diligence Interview – December 14,15,16 2022
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Package Walkthrough – December 21,22,23 2022
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Master License and Services Agreement – January 04,05,06 2023
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Statement of Work/SOW – January 11,12,13 2023
- Grant Project Kickoff – January, February 2023
(Find out more about Campus Consortium In-Kind Grants or email email@example.com)