IT/ Learning Management System Help Desk In-Kind Grant
Type of Grant: In-Kind Software and Services
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $20,000 Over 5 Years*
Application Deadline Extended Until: February 9, 2022
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM IN-KIND GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
It is the mission of the Consortium to help institutions use technology to achieve their strategic plans, modernize the student experience and make education more accessible and affordable for the communities served. Campus Consortium In-Kind grant programs are designed to provide awarded institutions with in-kind solutions and services that are powered by technology partners who have demonstrated a longstanding commitment to serving the needs of campuses and have a track record of successful implementations.
The Campus Consortium has partnered with BlackBeltHelp™ to provide the technology platform and services for the IT/ Learning Management System Help Desk In-Kind Grant.
*Please note: Campus Consortium In-kind grants are offered only with our specific EdTech vendor/partners. There is no cash award instead we provide underwriting funds that are distributed to the chosen partner on your institution’s behalf. Additionally most Campus Consortium In-kind grants do not eliminate the entire cost of the solution but they significantly reduce the cost of software and services. Most Campus Consortium In-kind grants require financial contribution from the awarded institution as a shared cost model to pay for the total cost of ownership of the selected solution.
IT/ LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM HELP DESK IN-KIND GRANT OVERVIEW
The IT/ Learning Management System Help Desk In-Kind Grant is designed to provide awarded institutions with the requisite licenses and services. Following the Campus Consortium’s due diligence process, institutions may receive up to $20,000 in software licenses, support and implementation services for a term of up to five (5) years.
*Please note: Only a limited number of institutions will be awarded.
BENEFITS OF IT/ LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM HELP DESK IN-KIND GRANT
- A multi-channel (phone, email and chat) call center platform integrates with your Information Technology Service Management System (ITSM) and that enables you to track all incoming and outgoing student interactions.
- Service offers support technicians who work after-hours and weekends to handle various student, faculty and staff basic IT requests to learning management system issues.
- Highly skilled IT support staff, scalability during peak seasons (fall/spring rush), customized support, access to latest IT infrastructure, years of industry expertise in providing IT support etc.
WHO CAN APPLY AND WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple In-Kind grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
A “Letter of Intent” may be required from executive leadership (i.e. President/CFO/Provost) of your institution.
*Please note: If your institution has previously received a In-Kind grant award for other Campus Consortium In-Kind grants, your campus is still eligible to apply for this grant.
IN-KIND GRANT APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
- Applications will be accepted until February 9, 2022, 5 PM ET
- Applications will be reviewed by Campus Consortium’s Grant Review Committee
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) Campus Consortium notifies the Institution
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) In-Kind Grant Assessment & Technical Interview
- (For Awardees) In-Kind Grant Award Package Walkthrough
- (For Awardees) In-Kind Grant Award Master License and Services Agreement
- (For Awardees) In-Kind Grant Award Statement of Work/SOW In-Kind Grant Project Kickoff
- Campus Consortium intends to announce In-Kind Grant Awardees by February 25, 2022.
Dates and deadlines are subjected to change based on the number of applications received.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the IT/ Learning Management System Help Desk In-Kind Grant Application
- Click on the Submit Button and your application will be submitted successfully