IT/ Learning Management System Help Desk In-Kind Grant
Type of Grant: In-Kind Software and Services
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $20,000 Over 5 Years*
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM IN-KIND GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
It is the mission of the Consortium to help institutions use technology to achieve their strategic plans, modernize the student experience and make education more accessible and affordable for the communities served. Campus Consortium In-Kind grant programs are designed to provide awarded institutions with in-kind solutions and services that are powered by technology partners who have demonstrated a longstanding commitment to serving the needs of campuses and have a track record of successful implementations.
The Campus Consortium has partnered with BlackBeltHelp™ to provide the technology platform and services for the IT/ Learning Management System Help Desk In-Kind Grant.
Please note: Campus Consortium In-kind grants are offered only with our specific EdTech vendor/partners. There is no cash award instead we provide underwriting funds that are distributed to the chosen partner on your institution’s behalf. Additionally most Campus Consortium In-kind grants do not eliminate the entire cost of the solution but they significantly reduce the cost of software and services. Most Campus Consortium In-kind grants require financial contribution from the awarded institution as a shared cost model to pay for the total cost of ownership of the selected solution.
IT/ LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM HELP DESK IN-KIND GRANT OVERVIEW
The IT/ Learning Management System Help Desk In-Kind Grant is designed to provide awarded institutions with the requisite licenses and services. Following the Campus Consortium’s due diligence process, institutions may receive up to $20,000 in software licenses, support and implementation services for a term of up to five (5) years.
Please note: Only a limited number of institutions will be awarded.
BENEFITS OF IT/ LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM HELP DESK IN-KIND GRANT
- A multi-channel (phone, email and chat) call center platform integrates with your Information Technology Service Management System (ITSM) and that enables you to track all incoming and outgoing student interactions.
- Service offers support technicians who work after-hours and weekends to handle various student, faculty and staff basic IT requests to learning management system issues.
- Highly skilled IT support staff, scalability during peak seasons (fall/spring rush), customized support, access to latest IT infrastructure, years of industry expertise in providing IT support etc.
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple In-Kind grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the In-Kind grant would be helpful to the institution.
Please note: If your institution has previously received a In-Kind grant award for other Campus Consortium In-Kind grants, your campus is still eligible to apply for this grant.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the grant, then write to us at email@example.com.