Financial Aid Contact Center Services Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products, and services. These in-kind grants for software and services are underwritten by selected Campus Consortium Technology Vendors. Campus Consortium Grants are designed to give institutions with a smaller IT budget, a chance to implement modern technology services that meets the needs of institutions and their constituents while reducing time and costs typically associated with implementing new technology. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the Financial Aid Contact Center Services Grant to educational institutions interested in creating a robust Financial Aid support ecosystem at their institution.
If you wish to provide your students 24×7 or after-hours high-quality Financial Aid support, ensure higher levels of student engagement and want more of your students to receive the aid; we recommend applying for this Grant. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing a financial aid support framework with a clear ROI and no hidden costs.
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The in-kind grant of software and services is underwritten by Campus Consortium technology vendor, and is designed to provide an institution with a Financial Aid Contact Center Services.
The Financial Aid Contact Center Services Grant provides selected institutions an in-kind grant of software and services award up to $100,000 over a period of five years. The grant is intended to cover the cost towards licensing, hosting, professional services, and support costs associated with the implementation of the Financial Aid Contact Center service.
FINANCIAL AID CONTACT CENTER SERVICES OVERVIEW
This grant will enable you to reduce the workload from your financial aid team and enable prospective students and students to receive financial aid support timely, reduce student wait times, eliminate call-backs & complaints, and accelerate the financial aid process at your institution. With this grant, anything simple starting with information on application process and deadlines to more complex inquiries of your students such as eligibility, documentation and verification will be addressed within seconds.
BENEFITS OF FINANCIAL AID CONTACT CENTER SERVICES
- A multi-channel (phone, email and chat) Contact center platform that enables you to track all incoming and outgoing interactions with prospective students and students
- Financial Aid resources that can handle financial requests such as information about required documents, calculating expected family contribution, and verification process
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
*Previous awardees are eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the grant, then write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.