Colleague® Managed Services & Hosting In-Kind Grant
Type of Grant: In-Kind Software and Services
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $500,000 Over 5 Years
Application Deadline Until: April 28, 2021
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
It is the mission of the Consortium to help institutions use technology to achieve their strategic plans, modernize the student experience and make education more accessible and affordable for the communities served. Campus Consortium grant programs are designed to provide awarded institutions with in-kind solutions and services that are powered by technology partners who have demonstrated a longstanding commitment to serving the needs of campuses and have a track record of successful implementations.
Campus Consortium has partnered with OculusIT™ to provide the technology platform and services for the Colleague® Managed Services & Hosting Grant.
Please note: Campus Consortium In-kind grants are offered only with our specific EdTech vendor/partners. There is no cash award instead we provide underwriting funds that are distributed to the chosen partner on your institution’s behalf. Additionally most Campus Consortium In-kind grants do not eliminate the entire cost of the solution but they significantly reduce the cost of software and services. Most Campus Consortium In-kind grants require financial contribution from the awarded institution as a shared cost model to pay for the total cost of ownership of the selected solution.
COLLEAGUE® MANAGED SERVICES & HOSTING GRANT IN-KIND OVERVIEW
The Colleague® Managed Services & Hosting In-Kind Grant is designed to provide awarded institutions with the requisite licenses and services to a comprehensive Colleague® Managed Services & Hosting Solution. Following Campus Consortium’s due diligence process, Grant recipients may receive up to $500,000 in software licenses, support and migration services for a term of up to five (5) years.
Please note: Only a limited number of institutions will be awarded.
BENEFITS OF THE COLLEAGUE® MANAGED SERVICES & HOSTING IN-KIND GRANT
- An experienced team of Colleague® SMEs with backup resources
- Consulting, training, and post-implementation support
- On-site, remote, and after-hours technical support
- 24×7 monitoring and backup with disaster recovery solutions
- Real-time transparency for time-tracking
- Project management with weekly reporting and documentation
- Strategic assistance in planning IT and Colleague® management road map
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
Please note: If your institution has previously received a grant award for other Campus Consortium grants, your campus is eligible to apply for this grant.
GRANT APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
- Grant Application Submission – Applications will be accepted until April 28, 2021
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) Grant Assessment & Technical Due Diligence Interview
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Package Walkthrough
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Master License and Services Agreement
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Statement of Work/SOW
- Grant Project Kickoff
- Campus Consortium intends to announce Grant Awardees by June 7, 2021
Dates and deadlines are subjected to change based on the number of applications received.
HOW TO APPLY
- Download the Colleague® Managed Services & Hosting Grant Application
- Complete the Grant Application
- Submit completed Grant Application and Letter of Intent to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 28, 2021