Cloud Hosted Identity and Access Management Solution In-Kind Grant
Cloud Hosted Identity and Access Management Solution
- Single Sign On
- Password Manager
- Multi Factor Authentication
- Automate Account Creation
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $100,000 Over 5 Years
Application Deadline: September 07, 2022
An Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solution modernizes a campus and provides essential services, security, compliance and internal controls for people and data. With a robust IAM solution, institutions can ensure that users are who they say they are (authentication) and that users access the applications and resources they have permission to use (authorization). Streamline access, improve usability, ensure security with MFA, reduce password reset requests, and seamlessly onboard your constituents.
An Identity and Access Management System modernizes a campus and provides essential services, security, compliance and internal controls for people and data. Streamline access, improve usability, ensure security with MFA and AMFA, reduce password reset requests, and seamlessly onboard your constituents.
Campus Consortium is providing a limited number of cloud hosted Identity and Access Management In-Kind Grants. The consortium will subsidize a portion of the cost for this SSO, Password Manager + MFA, AMFA and Passwordless Onboarding for a limited number of approved educational institutions. This enterprise service is made possible by our partnership with QuickLaunch, an EdTech Identity Company.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools and school districts are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
GRANT APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
- Grant Application Submission – Applications will be accepted until – September 07, 2022
- Campus Consortium intends to announce Grant Awardees by September 14, 2022
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) Grant Assessment & Technical Due Diligence Interview – September 21,22,23 2022
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Package Walkthrough – September 28,29,30 2022
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Master License and Services Agreement – October 05,06,07 2022
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Statement of Work/SOW – October 12,13,14 2022
- Grant Project Kickoff – October, November 2022
(Find out more about Campus Consortium In-Kind Grants or email firstname.lastname@example.org)