Campus Safety App Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products, and services. These in-kind grants for software and services are underwritten by selected Campus Consortium technology vendors. Campus Consortium Grants are designed to give Institutions with a smaller IT budget a chance to implement new technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents while reducing time and costs typically associated with implementing new technology. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the Campus Safety App Grant to educational institutions interested in implementing an “emergency” app for use by their students, faculty, and staff that integrates with existing third-party applications.
If your institution is looking to replace its current emergency app or implement an emergency app for the first time, we recommend applying for this Grant. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing an emergency app with a clear ROI and no hidden costs.
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products, and services. These in-kind grants of software and services are underwritten by Campus Consortium technology vendors and are designed to give Institutions with smaller IT budget a chance to implement new technology services that meet their needs while reducing time and costs associated with implementing new technologies.
Campus Consortium help Institutions reduce costs while implementing the vendors’ technologies on campus. Interviews and technical assessment are required of all selected applicants.
CAMPUS SAFETY APP GRANT OVERVIEW
This in-kind grant of software and services is underwritten by Campus Consortium technology vendor, and is designed to provide an institution with a Campus Safety App.
The Campus Safety App Grant provides selected institutions an in-kind grant of software and services award up to $30,000 over a period of five years. The grant is intended at covering cost towards licensing, hosting, professional services, and support costs associated with the implementation of the Campus Safety App.
*A limited number of in-kind grants of software and services to be awarded.
BENEFITS OF THE CAMPUS SAFETY APP
Think about your target end user – your students. In case of an emergency, when a student double taps the app, their emergency contacts will receive the same alert as the campus police.
The Campus Safety App platform provides your students a one stop shop access to the following:
- Configure campus police as default emergency contact
- Send emergency alerts via App Notification, SMS and Email
- Search for nearby hospitals, police stations
- Get safety guideline information
- Set up your profile with your medical information
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
*Previous awardees are eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the grant, then write to us at email@example.com.