Campus Portal Grant
Campus Consortium’s Grant programs are principally designed to provide a variety of solutions, products, services, and help Institutes with a smaller IT budget across the globe to implement the latest technology on their campus.
Here’s a chance for every institution to apply for the Campus Portal Grant that can help achieve out-of-the-box integration to leading SIS, LMS, CRM, and other enterprise apps. With the help of the Campus Portal Grant institutions can now share a seamless web & mobile experience for student-users to keep abreast of their academic & extracurricular life on campus and staff constituents can promote student interest, detect early signs of attrition and revitalize student success.
CAMPUS PORTAL GRANT OVERVIEW
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
There are limited number of partial and full Grants to be awarded
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- K-12 Schools and accredited institutions of Higher Education are eligible to apply.
- Previous awardees are eligible. Applicants are required to fill in separate applications for each Grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of the campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve, and why the Grant would be helpful to the institution.
- Grant Application Due Date: August 26, 2019
- Phone Interview with Grant Application Review Committee by: September 2, 2019
- Grant Applicant Interview and Technical Assessment Session by: September 9, 2019
- Grant Award Letter Issued to Grant Recipients by: September 16, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by: September 23, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by: September 24, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by: October 7, 2019