Campus Intranet Portal Grant
Type of Grant: In-Kind Software and Services
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $250,000 Over 5 Years
Application Deadline – August 28, 2020
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
It is the mission of the Consortium to help institutions use technology to achieve their strategic plans, modernize the student experience and make education more accessible and affordable for the communities served. Campus Consortium grant programs are designed to provide awarded institutions with in-kind solutions and services that are powered by technology partners who have demonstrated a longstanding commitment to serving the needs of campuses and have a track record of successful implementations.
Campus Consortium has partnered with UnifyedTM to provide the technology platform and services for the Campus Intranet Portal Grant.
CAMPUS INTRANET PORTAL GRANT OVERVIEW
The Campus Intranet Portal Grant is designed to provide awarded institutions with the requisite licenses and services to a comprehensive Campus Intranet Portal solution. Following the Campus Consortium’s due diligence process, up to 10 institutions may receive up to $250,000 in software licenses, support and implementation services for a term of up to five (5) years.
Please note: Only a limited number of institutions will be awarded.
BENEFITS OF THE CAMPUS INTRANET PORTAL GRANT
- Targeted Messaging & Nudging
- Social Media & Groups
- Chat & Chat Rooms
- Content Management
- Artificial Intelligence
- Integration to SIS/ERP and LMS
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
Please note: If your institution has previously received a grant award for other Campus Consortium grants, your campus is eligible to apply for this grant.
GRANT APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
- Grant Application Submission – Application will be accepted until August 28, 2020, 5 PM ET
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) Grant Assessment & Technical Due Diligence Interview
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Package Walkthrough
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Master License and Services Agreement
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Statement of Work/SOW
- Grant Project Kick-Off
- Campus Consortium intends to announce Grant Awardees by October 6, 2020
Dates and deadlines are subjected to change based on the number of applications received.