Campus Portal Grant
Campus Consortium’s Grant programs are principally designed to provide a variety of solutions, products, services, and help Institutes with a smaller IT budget across the globe to implement the latest technology on their campus.
Here’s a chance for every institution to apply for the Campus Portal Grant that can help achieve out-of-the-box integration to leading SIS, LMS, CRM, and other enterprise apps. With the help of the Campus Portal Grant institutions can now share a seamless web & mobile experience for student-users to keep abreast of their academic & extracurricular life on campus and staff constituents can promote student interest, detect early signs of attrition and revitalize student success.
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products, and services. These in-kind grants of software and services are underwritten by Campus Consortium technology vendors and are designed to give Institutions with smaller IT budget a chance to implement new technology services that meet their needs while reducing time and costs associated with implementing new technologies.
Campus Consortium help Institutions reduce costs while implementing the vendors’ technologies on campus. Interviews and technical assessment are required of all selected applicants.
CAMPUS PORTAL GRANT OVERVIEW
This in-kind grant of software and services is underwritten by Campus Consortium technology vendor, and is designed to provide an institution with a Campus Portal solution.
The Campus Portal Grant provides selected institutions an in-kind grant of software and services award up to $250,000 over a period of five years. The grant is intended at covering cost towards licensing, hosting, professional services, and support costs associated with the implementation of Campus Portal solution.
*A limited number of in-kind grants of software and services to be awarded.
BENEFITS OF CAMPUS PORTAL SOLUTION:
- Personalized Messages & Nudges
- Fingerprint Authentication
- Send Message to Individuals or Groups
- Integrates with SIS & LMS
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
*Previous awardees are eligible to apply.
- Grant Application Due Date: November 22, 2019, 5:00 PM CT
- Applications reviewed by Grant Consideration Committee: November 22 – November 29, 2019
- Applicant Interview Assessment with Grant Application Review Committee Member by: December 13, 2019
- Scope and Project review by Grant Consideration Committee: December 13 – December 20, 2019
- Applicant Technical Assessment Session with Technology Vendor by: December 30, 2019
- Award Announcement to selected Grant Recipients by: January 6, 2020
- Award Package Issued to selected Grant Recipients by: January 6, 2020
- Award Package walk-through and Grant recipient sign-off by: January 13, 2020
- Project Kick-Off by: January 27, 2020
*Dates and deadlines are subjected to change based on the number of applications received.