Campus Portal Grant
CAMPUS PORTAL GRANT OVERVIEW
The Campus Portal Grant provides selected institutions a grant award up to $250,000 over a period of five years which covers licensing, hosting, professional services and support costs associated with implementing the web & mobile app platform.
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
There are limited number of partial and full Grants to be awarded
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- K-12 Schools and accredited institutions of Higher Education are eligible to apply.
- Previous awardees are eligible. Separate applications are required for each Grant pursued.
- For swift implementation, applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should ideally indicate problems the solution aims to solve, and why the Grant would be a helpful solution for the institution.
- Preference will be given to applications who have a letter of recommendation from a previous Grant awardee.
- Grant application due date: May 20, 2019
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by: May 27, 2019
- Grant Applicant Interview and Technical Expert Session by: May 31, 2019
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by: June 3, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by: June 11, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by: June 17, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by: July 1, 2019