Online Learning & Work from Home Cybersecurity In-Kind Grant
Type of Grant: In-Kind Software and Services
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $100,000 Over 5 Years
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
It is the mission of the Consortium to help institutions use technology to achieve their strategic plans, modernize the student experience and make education more accessible and affordable for the communities served. Campus Consortium grant programs are designed to provide awarded institutions with in-kind solutions and services that are powered by technology partners who have demonstrated a longstanding commitment to serving the needs of campuses and have a track record of successful implementations.
The Campus Consortium has partnered with QuickLaunch™ to provide the technology platform and services for the Online Learning & Work from Home Cybersecurity Grant.
Please note: Campus Consortium In-kind grants are offered only with our specific EdTech vendor/partners. There is no cash award instead we provide underwriting funds that are distributed to the chosen partner on your institution’s behalf. Additionally most Campus Consortium In-kind grants do not eliminate the entire cost of the solution but they significantly reduce the cost of software and services. Most Campus Consortium In-kind grants require financial contribution from the awarded institution as a shared cost model to pay for the total cost of ownership of the selected solution.
ONLINE LEARNING & WORK FROM HOME CYBERSECURITY GRANT OVERVIEW
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Online Learning & Work from Home Cybersecurity Grant is designed to give institutions the ability to secure access to enterprise systems and applications as students, faculty and staff take online courses and work from home. The Grant provides awarded institutions with the requisite licenses and implementation services to a comprehensive Single Sign-On (SSO) and Adaptive Multi-Factor (MFA) solution. Following the Campus Consortium’s due diligence process, Grant recipients may receive up to $100,000 in software licenses, support and implementation services for a term of up to five (5) years.
Please note: Only a limited number of institutions will be awarded.
BENEFITS OF THE ONLINE LEARNING & WORK FROM HOME CYBERSECURITY GRANT
- Eliminate the increased threat of account takeover due to remote access
- Enable a secure single point of access to all your cloud and on-premise applications using Single Sign-On solution
- Enable risk-based authentication specifically for remote users to make sure they are who they claim they are
- Library of available factors such as security questions, Email, SMS, YUBIKEY, Google Auth along with Mobile Push
- Enable password reset for all remote users using same set of multi-factors
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
Please note: If your institution has previously received a grant award for other Campus Consortium grants, your campus is eligible to apply for this grant.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the grant, then write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.