COVID-19 Business Continuity Planning Audit Grant
Type of Grant: In-Kind Software and Services
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $20,000 Over 5 Years*
Application Deadline: January 27, 2021
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
It is the mission of the Consortium to help institutions use technology to achieve their strategic plans, modernize the student experience and make education more accessible and affordable for the communities served. Campus Consortium grant programs are designed to provide awarded institutions with in-kind solutions and services that are powered by technology partners who have demonstrated a longstanding commitment to serving the needs of campuses and have a track record of successful implementations.
COVID-19 BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANNING AUDIT GRANT OVERVIEW
Due to the recent C19 pandemic, the Campus Consortium has partnered with OculusIT™ to provide awarded institutions with services for a Business Continuity Planning Audit. The Business Continuity Planning Audit is designed to help schools understand what measures they can take to move to a fully online operation. The Business Continuity Planning Grant will provide awarded institutions with $20,000 of in-kind services including a Business Continuity assessment, proposed plan and report.
Please note: Only a limited number of institutions will be awarded.
BENEFITS OF THE COVID-19 BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANNING AUDIT GRANT
The Grant will help institutions assess their readiness and implementation options for achieving business continuity in the following areas:
- Online Learning Continuity
- Work From Home Employee Access Continuity
- Remote Student Access Continuity
- Online Collaboration Continuity
- IT Infrastructure Continuity
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
Please note: If your institution has previously received a grant award for other Campus Consortium grants, your campus is eligible to apply for this grant.
GRANT APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
- Grant Application Submission – Applications will be accepted until January 27, 2021
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) Grant Assessment & Technical Due Diligence Interview
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Package Walkthrough
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Master License and Services Agreement
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Statement of Work/SOW
- Grant Project Kickoff
- Campus Consortium intends to announce Grant Awardees by March 8, 2021
Dates and deadlines are subjected to change based on the number of applications received.
HOW TO APPLY
- Download the COVID-19 Business Continuity Planning Audit Grant Application
- Complete the Grant Application
- Submit completed Grant Application and Letter of Intent to email@example.com by January 27, 2021