Business Continuity Planning Audit In-Kind Grant
Type of Grant: In-Kind Software and Services
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $20,000 Over 5 Years*
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM IN-KIND GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
It is the mission of the Consortium to help institutions use technology to achieve their strategic plans, modernize the student experience and make education more accessible and affordable for the communities served. Campus Consortium In-Kind grant programs are designed to provide awarded institutions with in-kind solutions and services that are powered by technology partners who have demonstrated a longstanding commitment to serving the needs of campuses and have a track record of successful implementations.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANNING AUDIT IN-KIND GRANT OVERVIEW
Due to the recent C19 pandemic, the Campus Consortium has partnered with OculusIT™ to provide awarded institutions with services for a Business Continuity Planning Audit. The Business Continuity Planning Audit is designed to help schools understand what measures they can take to move to a fully online operation. The Business Continuity Planning In-Kind Grant will provide awarded institutions with $20,000 of in-kind services including a Business Continuity assessment, proposed plan and report.
Please note: Only a limited number of institutions will be awarded.
BENEFITS OF THE BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANNING AUDIT IN-KIND GRANT
The In-Kind Grant will help institutions assess their readiness and implementation options for achieving business continuity in the following areas:
- Online Learning Continuity
- Work From Home Employee Access Continuity
- Remote Student Access Continuity
- Online Collaboration Continuity
- IT Infrastructure Continuity
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple In-Kind grants. Separate applications are required for each In-Kind grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the In-Kind grant would be helpful to the institution.
Please note: If your institution has previously received a In-Kind grant award for other Campus Consortium In-Kind grants, your campus is eligible to apply for this In-Kind grant.
IN-KIND GRANT APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
- In-Kind Grant Application Submission – Applications will be accepted until March 31, 2021
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) In-Kind Grant Assessment & Technical Due Diligence Interview
- (For Awardees) In-Kind Grant Award Package Walkthrough
- (For Awardees) In-Kind Grant Award Master License and Services Agreement
- (For Awardees) In-Kind Grant Award Statement of Work/SOW
- In-Kind Grant Project Kickoff
- Campus Consortium intends to announce In-Kind Grant Awardees by May 12, 2021
Dates and deadlines are subjected to change based on the number of applications received.
HOW TO APPLY
- Download the Business Continuity Planning Audit In-Kind Grant Application
- Complete the In-Kind Grant Application
- Submit completed In-Kind Grant Application and Letter of Intent to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31, 2021