Banner® DBA & Programming Grant
Banner® from Ellucian® is one of the leading ERP platforms that has the capability to manage, customize and strengthen every major department in colleges and universities. This grant will help you source the best skill set and experienced technology partners to oversee your entire Banner® environment, from installation, cloud hosting, security audits to latest upgrades and value-added services.
The grant helps you simplify your database administration with an expert team that is agile and adaptable to your institution’s changing needs. The grant helps provide Banner® experts that include highly trained DBAs, programmer analysts and developers that optimize, recommend, upgrade and manage your entire Banner® environment.
BANNER® DBA & PROGRAMMING GRANT OVERVIEW
Banner® DBA & Programming Grant will enable you to have access to highly trained DBAs, programmer analysts, and developers that optimize, recommend, upgrade, and manage your entire Banner® environment.
BENEFITS OF THE BANNER® DBA & PROGRAMMING GRANT
- Save up to 50% on operating costs with our tailored implementation and delivery models
- 3x faster time to market
- An experienced team of SMEs with backup resources
- Consulting, training and post implementation support
- On-site, remote and after-hours technical support
- 24×7 monitoring and backup with disaster recovery solutions
- Real-time transparency for time-tracking
- Project management with weekly reporting and documentation
- Strategic assistance in planning IT and Banner® management road map
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
There are limited number of partial and full Grants to be awarded
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- K-12 Schools and accredited institutions of Higher Education are eligible to apply.
- Previous awardees are eligible. Applicants are required to fill in separate applications for each Grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of the campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve, and why the Grant would be helpful to the institution.
- Grant Application Due Date: July 12, 2019
- Phone Interview with Grant Application Review Committee by: July 19, 2019
- Grant Applicant Interview and Technical Assessment Session by: July 26, 2019
- Grant Award Letter Issued to Grant Recipients by: August 2, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by: August 9, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by: August 12, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by: August 30, 2019