Banner® DBA & Programming Grant
The Campus Consortium Technology Grant Program offers in-kind grants of software and services for a variety of solutions, products and services, funded by its members and its technology vendor. These grants are designed to provide institutions the opportunity to implement modern technology services that meet the changing needs of institutions and their constituents while reducing time and costs typically associated with implementing new technology.
Campus Consortium is proud to offer the Banner® DBA & Programming Grant to educational institutions interested in simplifying your database administration with an expert team that is agile and adaptable to your institution’s changing needs.
Banner® from Ellucian® is one of the leading ERP platforms that has the capability to manage, customize and strengthen every major department in colleges and universities. Banner® DBA & Programming solution will help you source the best skill set and experienced technology vendor to oversee your entire Banner® environment, from installation, cloud hosting, security audits to latest upgrades and value-added services. This grant offers institution a chance to implement a smart solution with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevent most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products, and services. These in-kind grants of software and services are underwritten by Campus Consortium technology vendors and are designed to give Institutions with smaller IT budget a chance to implement new technology services that meet their needs while reducing time and costs associated with implementing new technologies.
Campus Consortium help Institutions reduce costs while implementing the vendors’ technologies on campus. Interviews and technical assessment are required of all selected applicants.
BANNER® DBA & PROGRAMMING GRANT OVERVIEW
BENEFITS OF THE BANNER® DBA & PROGRAMMING GRANT
- Save up to 50% on operating costs with our tailored implementation and delivery models
- 3x faster time to market
- An experienced team of SMEs with backup resources
- Consulting, training and post implementation support
- On-site, remote and after-hours technical support
- 24×7 monitoring and backup with disaster recovery solutions
- Real-time transparency for time-tracking
- Project management with weekly reporting and documentation
- Strategic assistance in planning IT and Banner® management road map
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
*Previous awardees are eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the grant, then write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.