User Provisioning and De-Provisioning Grant
The Campus Consortium Technology Grant Program offers in-kind grants of software and services for a variety of solutions, products and services, funded by its members and its technology vendor. These grants are designed to provide institutions the opportunity to implement modern technology services that meet the changing needs of institutions and their constituents while reducing time and costs typically associated with implementing new technology.
Campus Consortium is proud to provide the User Provisioning and De-Provisioning Grant to educational institutions interested in provisioning access across cloud, mobile and on-premise applications.
This Grant offers your institution a chance to enable automatic creation of user accounts, coordinating routing of application requests, e-mail authorizations in the form of rules and roles, managing entitlements within those accounts, revoke access when necessary and provisioning physical resources associated with enabling new users. This grant offers an opportunity to financially take on implementing a comprehensive solution, with a clear ROI and no hidden costs.
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products, and services. These in-kind grants of software and services are underwritten by Campus Consortium technology vendors and are designed to give Institutions with smaller IT budget a chance to implement new technology services that meet their needs while reducing time and costs associated with implementing new technologies.
Campus Consortium help Institutions reduce costs while implementing the vendors’ technologies on campus. Interviews and technical assessment are required of all selected applicants.
USER PROVISIONING AND DE-PROVISIONING GRANT OVERVIEW
This in-kind grant of software and services is underwritten by Campus Consortium technology vendor, and is designed to provide an institution with a User Provisioning and De-Provisioning solution.
The User Provisioning and De-Provisioning Grant provides selected institutions an in-kind grant of software and services award up to $250,000 over a period of five years. The grant is intended at covering cost towards licensing, hosting, professional services and support costs associated with the implementation of the User Provisioning and De-Provisioning solution.
*A limited number of in-kind grants of software and services to be awarded.
BENEFITS OF THE USER PROVISIONING AND DE-PROVISIONING SOLUTION
- Improved Security and Reduce Cost: With user provisioning and role-based permissions within the application, you get improved security. Prevent unauthorized access by automatically revoking access to all apps at once.
- Simplified User Lifecycle Management: Provision users with the right access based on role and change the access as their role changes. When access is revoked – keep, suspend or delete the application data as required.
- Enabling self-serviceability: User Provisioning and De-Provisioning offers users a self-service portal therefore whether it is branding or adding an application or getting access rights for any apps or sending notifications the solution offers all.
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
*Previous awardees are eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the grant, then write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.