Automated Provisioning and User Lifecycle Management Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its technology partners. These Grants are designed to give institutions, with a smaller IT budget, a chance to implement modern technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the first ever Automated Provisioning and User Lifecycle Management Grant to educational institutions interested in provisioning access across cloud, mobile and on-premise applications. This Grant offers your institution a chance to enable automatic creation of user accounts, coordinating routing of application requests, e-mail authorizations in the form of rules and roles, managing entitlements within those accounts, revoke access when necessary and provisioning physical resources associated with enabling new users. The grant offers an opportunity to financially take on implementing a comprehensive solution, with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevents most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
AUTOMATED PROVISIONING AND USER LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT GRANT OVERVIEW
The Automated Provisioning & User Lifecycle Management Grant provides selected institutions a grant award up to $100,000 over a period of five years which covers licensing, hosting, professional services and support costs associated with implementing provisioning & user lifecycle management.
BENEFITS OF THE AUTOMATED PROVISIONING AND USER LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
- Improved Security and Reduce Cost: With user provisioning and role-based permissions within the application, you get improved security. Prevent unauthorized access by automatically revoking access to all apps at once.
- Simplified User Lifecycle Management: Provision users with the right access based on role and change the access as their role changes. When access is revoked – keep, suspend or delete the application data as required.
- Enabling self-serviceability: Automated provisioning offers users a self-service portal therefore whether it is branding or adding an application or getting access rights for any apps or sending notifications the solution offers all.
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
Only (5) grants available
WHO CAN APPLY?
K-12 Schools and Accredited Institutions of Higher Education
- Apply for the Grant by March 20th, 2019
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by March 27th, 2019
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by April 3rd, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by April 9th, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by April 16th, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by May 1st, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
- Download and fill the grant application form
- Submit grant applications to email@example.com by 5:00 pm ET on March 20th, 2019
- Applicant demonstrates a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives)
- Preference will be given to applications who have a letter of recommendation from a previous grant recipient