Attendance Tracking App Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its Technology Partners. These Grants are designed to give institutions, with a smaller IT budget, a chance to implement modern technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the Attendance Tracking App Grant to educational institutions interested in implementing a mobile solution that captures attendance for use by their students, faculty, and staff. The attendance app can also integrate with existing third party applications.
If your institution is looking to replace its attendance tracking solution or implement an attendance capturing solution for the first time, we recommend applying for this Grant. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing an attendance tracking solution with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevent most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
ATTENDANCE TRACKING SOLUTION PRODUCT OVERVIEW
Very often institutions look out for a simple and expedient solution for tracking attendance for classrooms and groups. Campus Consortium brings forth a remarkable solution wherein the attendance tracking will be used to help simplify the tedious task of capturing attendance. The thought behind this platform is to remove extensive overhead in managing manual records thus, lessen manual labor, save on time making an attendance tracking app the perfect cost-effective tool.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS OF THE ATTENDANCE APP SOLUTION
The Attendance App brings together a service wherein institutions can track and report attendance almost effortlessly. The solution provides the following benefits:
- Reduce Time and Effort – No longer would you need to enter data twice, the app once equipped with the right data will be accessible anytime and anywhere.
- Native Mobile App – Considering the app was modelled keeping in mind mobile devices and smartphones, the interface is user friendly and quick to work on.
The grant covers 50% of the total attendance tracking platform over a period of five years in licensing and implementation.
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
Only five grants available
WHO CAN APPLY?
K-12 Schools and Accredited Institutions of Higher Education
- Apply for the Grant by December 10th, 2018
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by December 14th, 2018
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by December 17th, 2018
- Grant Award Walkthrough by December 20th, 2018
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by January 4th, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by January 14th, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
- Download and fill the grant application form.
- Submit grant applications to email@example.com by 5:00 pm ET on December 10th, 2018
- Applicant demonstrates a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives)
- Preference will be given to applications who have a letter of recommendation from a previous grant recipient