Attendance Tracking App Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its Technology Partners. These Grants are designed to give institutions, with a smaller IT budget, a chance to implement modern technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the Attendance Tracking App Grant to educational institutions interested in implementing a mobile solution that captures attendance for use by their students, faculty, and staff. The attendance app can also integrate with existing third party applications.
If your institution is looking to replace its attendance tracking solution or implement an attendance capturing solution for the first time, we recommend applying for this Grant. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing an attendance tracking solution with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevent most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
ATTENDANCE TRACKING APP OVERVIEW
Very often institutions look out for a simple and expedient solution for tracking attendance for classrooms and groups. Campus Consortium brings forth a remarkable solution wherein the attendance tracking will be used to help simplify the tedious task of capturing attendance. The thought behind this platform is to remove extensive overhead in managing manual records thus, lessen manual labor, save on time making an attendance tracking app the perfect cost-effective tool.
ADVANTAGES OF THE ATTENDANCE APP SOLUTION
The Attendance Tracking App brings together a service wherein institutions can track and report attendance almost effortlessly. The solution provides the following benefits:
- Reduce Time and Effort – No longer would you need to enter data twice, the app once equipped with the right data will be accessible anytime and anywhere.
- Native Mobile App – Considering the app was modelled keeping in mind mobile devices and smartphones, the interface is user friendly and quick to work on.
The Attendance Tracking App Grant provides selected institutions a grant award of up to $10,000 towards the attendance tracking platform over a period of five years in licensing and implementation.
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
There are limited number of partial and full Grants to be awarded
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- K-12 Schools and accredited institutions of Higher Education are eligible to apply.
- Previous awardees are eligible. Separate applications are required for each Grant pursued.
- For swift implementation, applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should ideally indicate problems the solution aims to solve, and why the Grant would be a helpful solution for the institution.
- Preference will be given to applications who have a letter of recommendation from a previous Grant awardee.
- Grant Application Due Date: June 10, 2019
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by: June 17, 2019
- Grant Applicant Interview and Technical Expert Session by: June 24, 2019
- Grant Award Letter Issued to Grant Recipients by: July 1, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by: July 8, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by: July 8, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by: July 22, 2019