Attendance Tracking App Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its Technology Partners. These Grants are designed to give institutions, with a smaller IT budget, a chance to implement modern technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the Attendance Tracking App Grant to educational institutions interested in implementing a mobile solution that captures attendance for use by their students, faculty, and staff. The attendance app can also integrate with existing third party applications.
If your institution is looking to replace its attendance tracking solution or implement an attendance capturing solution for the first time, we recommend applying for this Grant. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing an attendance tracking solution with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevent most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
ATTENDANCE TRACKING APP OVERVIEW
The Attendance Tracking App Grant provides selected institutions a grant award of up to $10,000 towards the attendance tracking platform over a period of five years in licensing and implementation.
BENEFITS OF THE ATTENDANCE APP SOLUTION
The Attendance Tracking App brings together a service wherein institutions can track and report attendance almost effortlessly. The solution provides the following benefits:
- Reduce Time and Effort – No longer would you need to enter data twice, the app once equipped with the right data will be accessible anytime and anywhere.
- Native Mobile App – Considering the app was modelled keeping in mind mobile devices and smartphones, the interface is user friendly and quick to work on.
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
There are limited number of partial and full Grants to be awarded
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- K-12 Schools and accredited institutions of Higher Education are eligible to apply.
- Previous awardees are eligible. Applicants are required to fill in separate applications for each Grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of the campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve, and why the Grant would be helpful to the institution.
- Grant Application Due Date: August 26, 2019
- Phone Interview with Grant Application Review Committee by: September 2, 2019
- Grant Applicant Interview and Technical Assessment Session by: September 9, 2019
- Grant Award Letter Issued to Grant Recipients by: September 16, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by: September 23, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by: September 24, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by: October 7, 2019