AI For IT Helpdesk Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its technology partners. These Grants are designed to giveinstitutions, with a smaller IT budget, a chance to implement modern technology services that meet the needsof institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the AI For IT Helpdesk Grant to educational institutions interested in implementing an AI chatbot that addresses the challenges in IT support in higher education. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing a smart IT support solution with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevents most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
BENEFITS OF AN AI FOR IT HELPDESK SOLUTION
Starting from information on Learning Management System to any issue related to computers, desktops, smart phones, network connectivity, printers or scanners, the exclusive helpdesk support can address password reset requests and queries within seconds resulting in higher levels of engagement and student satisfaction rates.
The helpdesk support aims to utilize AI’s superhuman abilities to increase precision while reducing the helpdesk costs and response time to end users’ queries. The grant will help transform:
- 10x faster resolution of students’ inquiries related to IT
- Automated replies to frequently asked questions
- Ability to handle multiple end users at the same time
- Round-the-clock end-user support
- Super low cost of implementation and maintenance
KEY COMPONENTS OF CAMPUS CONSORTIUM’S AI FOR IT HELPDESK GRANT
The AI for IT Helpdesk Grant provides selected institutions a grant award up to $50,000 over a period of five years which covers Software Licensing, Cloud Hosting, Support and Professional Services costs associated with implementing AI Support Platform.
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
Five (5) grants available
WHO CAN APPLY?
K-12 Schools and Accredited Institutions of Higher Education
- Apply for the Grant by March 20th, 2019
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by March 27th, 2019
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by April 3rd, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by April 9th, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by April 16th, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by May 1st, 2019
- Applicant must be a representative of an educational institution.
- The institution must demonstrate the need* for the solution and a commitment to timely implementation. *Supporting documentation is required from campus president highlighting the need and how the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives.
HOW TO APPLY
- Print and complete the below grant application form. (Approximately 20-30 minutes)
- Submit completed grant application to firstname.lastname@example.org