Artificial Intelligence For It Help Desk Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its technology partners. These Grants are designed to giveinstitutions, with a smaller IT budget, a chance to implement modern technology services that meet the needsof institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the Artificial Intelligence For IT Helpdesk Grant to educational institutions interested in implementing an AI chatbot that addresses the challenges in IT support in higher education. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing a smart IT support solution with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevents most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
Scale student support for enrollment through AI support
Starting from information on Learning Management System to any issue related to computers, desktops, smart phones, network connectivity, printers or scanners, the exclusive help desk support can address password reset requests and queries within seconds resulting in higher levels of engagement and student satisfaction rates.
The help desk support aims to utilize AI’s superhuman abilities to increase precision while reducing the help desk costs and response time to end users’ queries. The grant will help transform:
- 10x faster resolution of students’ inquiries related to IT
- Automated replies to frequently asked questions
- Ability to handle multiple end users at the same time
- Round-the-clock end-user support
- Super low cost of implementation and maintenance
KEY COMPONENTS OF CAMPUS CONSORTIUM’S ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR IT HELPDESK GRANT
The grant covers 100% of the discovery, implementation and set up cost (which is a one-time cost). Every support project implementation takes between 100-200 man-hours and is equivalent to $20k – $30k in cost which is waived off under the grant.
- Applicant must be a representative of an educational institution.
- The institution must demonstrate the need* for the solution and a commitment to timely implementation. *Supporting documentation is required from campus president highlighting the need and how the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives.
HOW TO APPLY
- Print and complete the below grant application form. (Approximately 20-30 minutes)
- Submit completed grant application to email@example.com
- Deadline for submission: January 31st, 2019.
- Applications Open on January 14th, 2019
- Apply for the Grant by January 31st, 2019
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by February 8th, 2019
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by February 14th, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by February 19th, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by February 26th, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by March 11th, 2019