AI for IT Helpdesk Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its technology partners. These Grants are designed to give institutions, with a smaller IT budget, a chance to implement modern technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the AI For IT Helpdesk Grant to educational institutions interested in implementing an AI chatbot that addresses the challenges in IT support in higher education. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing a smart IT support solution with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevents most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
Starting from information on Learning Management System to any issue related to computers, desktops, smart phones, network connectivity, printers or scanners, the exclusive helpdesk support can address password reset requests and queries within seconds resulting in higher levels of engagement and student satisfaction rates.
The helpdesk support aims to utilize AI’s superhuman abilities to increase precision while reducing the helpdesk costs and response time to end users’ queries. The grant will help transform:
- 10x faster resolution of students’ inquiries related to IT
- Automated replies to frequently asked questions
- Ability to handle multiple end users at the same time
- Round-the-clock end-user support
- Super low cost of implementation and maintenance
KEY COMPONENTS OF CAMPUS CONSORTIUM’S AI FOR IT HELPDESK GRANT
The AI for IT Helpdesk Grant provides selected institutions a grant award that covers 100% of the implementation cost, i.e. up to $50,000 associated with the AI support platform.
- Applicant must be an educational institution or public-sector organization.
- Applicant demonstrates a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives).
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
Five (5) grants available
WHO CAN APPLY?
K-12 Schools and Accredited Institutions of Higher Education
- Applications Open on February 12th, 2019
- Apply for the Grant by February 28th, 2019
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by March 11th, 2019
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by March 18th, 2019
- Grant Award Walk-through by March 22nd, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by March 27th, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by April 14th, 2019