AI for Student Services Grant
The Campus Consortium Technology Grant Program offers grants for a variety of solutions, products and services, funded by its members and its technology partners. These grants are designed to provide institutions the opportunity to implement modern technology services that meet the changing needs of institutions and their constituents while reducing time and costs typically associated with implementing new technology.
Campus Consortium is proud to provide the AI for Student Services grant to educational institutions interested in implementing a smart, AI-powered solution to create a robust 24×7 student services ecosystem at their institution.
If you are aspiring to assist your end-users with everything from information on enrollment, admissions, financial aid, IT, student accounts, switchboard, to bursar with automated personalized responses, and provide your students 24×7 support for all student offices; we recommend applying for this grant. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing a smart, AI-powered student services support framework with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevent most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
The Artificial Intelligence for Student Services Grant provides selected institutions an in-kind grant award up to $50,000 over a period of five years. The Grant is intended to cover the cost towards licensing, hosting, professional services, and support costs associated with the implementation of the mobile app.
The in-kind grants for software and services are underwritten by selected Campus Consortium Technology Vendors and are designed to provide a variety of solutions, products, and services to help Institutions reduce costs while implementing the vendors’ technologies on campus. Interviews and technical assessment are required of all selected applicants.
AI FOR STUDENT SERVICES OVERVIEW
This solution will assist your students with everything from information on enrollment, admissions, financial aid, IT, student accounts, switchboard, automated personalized responses, and provide your students 24×7 support.
BENEFITS OF AI FOR STUDENT SERVICES
This grant will enable your end-users to experience 24×7 instant, automated and personalized AI-powered chat support for their queries regarding student offices like IT, admissions, enrollment, financial aid, accounts, switchboard etc. It addresses their queries within seconds resulting in higher levels of engagement, higher student satisfaction rates and reduced service wait-times. It plays a vital role in proactive communication at an institution, ensures faster resolution of students’ queries via chat hence eliminating the number of calls and support costs.
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
A limited number of grants to be awarded.
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- K-12 Schools and accredited institutions of Higher Education are eligible to apply.
- Previous awardees are eligible. Applicants are required to fill in separate applications for each Grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of the campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve, and why the Grant would be helpful to the institution.
- Grant Application Due Date: October 25, 2019
- Phone Interview with Grant Application Review Committee by: November 1, 2019
- Grant Applicant Interview and Technical Assessment Session by: November 8, 2019
- Grant Award Letter Issued to Grant Recipients by: November 15, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by: November 22, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by: November 25, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by: December 6, 2019