AI for Financial Aid Grant
The Campus Consortium Technology Grant Program offers grants for a variety of solutions, products and services, funded by its members and its technology partners. These grants are designed to provide institutions the opportunity to implement modern technology services that meet the changing needs of institutions and their constituents while reducing time and costs typically associated with implementing new technology.
Campus Consortium is proud to provide the AI for Financial Aid Grant to educational institutions interested in implementing a smart, AI-powered solution to create a robust 24×7 Financial Aid support ecosystem at their institution.
If you are aspiring to manage the daily influx of support queries related to financial aid with automated personalized responses, and provide your students smart, instant 24×7 financial aid support; we recommend applying for this grant. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing a smart, AI-powered financial aid support framework with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevent most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
AI FOR FINANCIAL AID GRANT OVERVIEW
The AI for Financial Aid Grant provides selected institutions with an in-kind Grant for software and services covering up to $50,000 over a period of five years. The Grant is intended to cover the cost towards licensing, hosting, professional services, and support costs associated with the implementation of AI support platform.
BENEFITS OF THE AI FOR FINANCIAL AID
- Assists your students with the aid eligibility – responds to general and detailed financial aid questions as well as specific individual account inquiries.
- Answers loan status questions – including anticipated disbursement dates and funds credited to students’ accounts, payment information, refund questions, registration/financial holds and billing transactions.
AI for Financial Aid addresses their queries within seconds resulting in higher levels of engagement and increases in the number of students applying for and receiving Financial Aid. It plays a vital role in proactive communication at an institution, ensures faster resolution of students’ queries via chat, therefore reducing the number of calls and support costs.
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
There are limited number of partial and full Grants to be awarded
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- K-12 Schools and accredited institutions of Higher Education are eligible to apply.
- Previous awardees are eligible. Applicants are required to fill in separate applications for each Grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of the campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve, and why the Grant would be helpful to the institution.
- Grant Application Due Date: August 26, 2019
- Phone Interview with Grant Application Review Committee by: September 2, 2019
- Grant Applicant Interview and Technical Assessment Session by: September 9, 2019
- Grant Award Letter Issued to Grant Recipients by: September 16, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by: September 23, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by: September 24, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by: October 7, 2019