AI Chat & Voice Bot for Financial Aid Grant
The Campus Consortium Technology Grant Program offers grants for a variety of solutions, products and services, funded by its members and its technology vendor. These grants are designed to provide institutions the opportunity to implement modern technology services that meet the changing needs of institutions and their constituents while reducing time and costs typically associated with implementing new technology.
Campus Consortium is proud to provide the AI Chat & Voice Bot for Financial Aid Grant to educational institutions interested in implementing a smart, AI-powered solution to create a robust 24×7 Financial Aid support ecosystem at their institution.
If you are aspiring to manage the daily influx of support queries related to financial aid with automated personalized responses, and provide your students smart, instant 24×7 financial aid support; we recommend applying for this grant. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing a smart, AI-powered financial aid support framework with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevent most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products, and services. These in-kind grants of software and services are underwritten by Campus Consortium technology vendors and are designed to give Institutions with smaller IT budget a chance to implement new technology services that meet their needs while reducing time and costs associated with implementing new technologies.
Campus Consortium help Institutions reduce costs while implementing the vendors’ technologies on campus. Interviews and technical assessment are required of all selected applicants.
AI CHAT & VOICE BOT FOR FINANCIAL AID GRANT OVERVIEW
This in-kind grant of software and services is underwritten by Campus Consortium technology vendor, and is designed to provide an institution with an AI Chat & Voice Bot for Financial Aid service.
The AI for Financial Aid Grant provides selected institutions an in-kind grant of software and services award up to $50,000 over a period of five years. The grant is intended at covering cost towards licensing, hosting, support and professional services costs associated with the implementation of the AI Chat & Voice Bot for Financial Aid service.
*A limited number of in-kind grants of software and services to be awarded.
BENEFITS OF AI CHAT & VOICE BOT FOR FINANCIAL AID SOLUTION
- Assists your students with the aid eligibility – responds to general and detailed financial aid questions as well as specific individual account inquiries.
- Answers loan status questions – including anticipated disbursement dates and funds credited to students’ accounts, payment information, refund questions, registration/financial holds and billing transactions.
AI Chat & Voice Bot for Financial Aid addresses their queries within seconds resulting in higher levels of engagement and increases in the number of students applying for and receiving Financial Aid. It plays a vital role in proactive communication at an institution, ensures faster resolution of students’ queries via chat, therefore reducing the number of calls and support costs.
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
*Previous awardees are eligible to apply.