AI Chat & Voice Bot for Admissions & Enrollment Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products, and services. These in-kind grants for software and services are underwritten by selected Campus Consortium technology vendor. Campus Consortium Grants are designed to give institutions with a smaller IT budget, a chance to implement modern technology services that meets the needs of institutions and their constituents while reducing time and costs typically associated with implementing new technology. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chat & Voice Bot for Admissions & Enrollment Grant to help educational institutions interested in implementing an AI chatbot exclusively for Student Admissions and Enrollment. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing an enrollment support solution with a clear ROI and no hidden costs.
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products, and services. These in-kind grants of software and services are underwritten by Campus Consortium technology vendors and are designed to give Institutions with smaller IT budget a chance to implement new technology services that meet their needs while reducing time and costs associated with implementing new technologies.
Campus Consortium help Institutions reduce costs while implementing the vendors’ technologies on campus. Interviews and technical assessment are required of all selected applicants.
AI CHAT & VOICE BOT FOR ADMISSIONS & ENROLLMENT GRANT OVERVIEW
This in-kind grant of software and services is underwritten by Campus Consortium technology vendor, and is designed to provide an institution with an AI for Chat & Voice Bot For Admissions & Enrollment solution.
The AI Chat & Voice Bot for Admissions & Enrollment Grant provides selected institutions an in-kind grant of software and services award up to $50,000 over a period of five years. The grant is intended at covering cost towards licensing, hosting, professional services and support costs associated with the implementation of the AI Chat & Voice Bot for Admissions & Enrollment solution.
*A limited number of in-kind grants of software and services to be awarded.
BENEFITS OF AI CHAT & VOICE BOT FOR ADMISSIONS & ENROLLMENT
The exclusive support will help you join dots for the following:
- Basic recruitment inquiries
- Quick Response to chat Inquiries
- Attending daily inflow of prospective and returning student inquiries
- Routing of chats to appropriate offices.
- Connecting students with advisors
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
*Previous awardees are eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the grant, then write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.