AI for Admissions & Enrollment Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products, and services. These in-kind grants for software and services are underwritten by selected Campus Consortium Technology Vendors. Campus Consortium Grants are designed to give institutions with a smaller IT budget, a chance to implement modern technology services that meets the needs of institutions and their constituents while reducing time and costs typically associated with implementing new technology. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Admissions & Enrollment Grant to help educational institutions interested in implementing an AI chatbot exclusively for Student Admissions and Enrollment. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing an enrollment support solution with a clear ROI and no hidden costs.
The AI for Admissions and Enrollment Grant provides selected institutions an in-kind grant award up to $50,000 over a period of five years. The grant is intended to offset the licensing, hosting, professional services, and support costs associated with the implementation of the platform.
The in-kind grants for software and services are underwritten by selected Campus Consortium Technology Partners are designed to provide a variety of solutions, products, and services, to help Institutions reduce costs while implementing the vendors’ technologies on campus.
AI FOR ADMISSIONS & ENROLLMENT SOLUTION OVERVIEW
Scale student support for enrollment through AI support.
The Grant will help institutions implement a solution that assists their end-users with everything from information on application process, eligibility to deadlines, documentation and final admission. AI for Admissions & Enrollment Grant’s 24×7 Admissions and Enrollment AI chatbot will ensure that no prospective or returning student misses out on anything integral.
BENEFITS OF THE AI FOR ADMISSIONS & ENROLLMENT
The exclusive support will help you join dots for the following:
- Basic recruitment inquiries
- Quick Response to chat Inquiries
- Attending daily inflow of prospective and returning student inquiries
- Routing of chats to appropriate offices.
- Connecting students with advisors
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
A limited number of grants to be awarded.
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
*Previous awardees are eligible to apply.
Grant applications will be accepted until September 27, 2019.
Applications will be reviewed by our Grant Consideration Committee and will be followed up by an applicant interview and technical assessment conducted over a teleconference. If selected, a Grant Award Letter will be issued to the applicant institution by October 18, 2019.
Note: Dates and deadlines are subjected to change based on the volume of applications received by the Consortium.