AI for Admissions & Enrollment Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products, and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its technology partners. These Grants are designed to give institutions, with a smaller IT budget, a chance to implement modern technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Admissions & Enrollment Grant to help educational institutions interested in implementing an AI chatbot exclusively for Student Admissions and Enrollment. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing an enrollment support solution with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevents most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
Scale student support for enrollment through AI support
The grant will help institutions implement a solution that assists their end-users with everything from information on application process, eligibility to deadlines, documentation and final admission. AI for Admissions & Enrollment Grant’s 24×7 Admissions and Enrollment AI chatbot will ensure that no prospective or returning student misses out on anything integral. The exclusive support will help you join dots for the following:
- Basic recruitment inquiries
- Quick Response to chat Inquiries
- Attending daily inflow of prospective and returning student inquiries
- Routing of chats to appropriate offices.
- Connecting students with advisors
KEY COMPONENTS OF CAMPUS CONSORTIUM’S AI FOR ADMISSIONS & ENROLLMENT GRANT
The Artificial Intelligence for Admissions and Enrollment Grant provides selected institutions a grant award up to $50,000 over a period of five years which covers Software Licensing, Cloud Hosting, Support and Professional Services costs associated with implementing AI Support Platform.
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
Five (5) grants available
WHO CAN APPLY?
K-12 Schools and Accredited Institutions of Higher Education
- Apply for the Grant by May 20th, 2019
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by May 27th, 2019
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by June 3rd, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by June 11th, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by June 17th, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by July 1st, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
- Download and fill the grant application form.
- Submit grant applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm ET on April 11th, 2019
- Applicant demonstrates a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives)
- Preference will be given to applications who have a letter of recommendation from a previous grant recipient