AI for Enrollment Helpdesk Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products, and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its technology partners. These Grants are designed to give institutions, with a smaller IT budget, a chance to implement modern technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Enrollment Helpdesk Grant to help educational institutions interested in implementing an AI chatbot exclusively for Student Admissions and Enrollment.This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing an enrollment support solution with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevents most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
Scale student support for enrollment through AI support
The grant will help institutions implement a solution that assists their end-users with everything from information on application process, eligibility to deadlines, documentation and final admission. AI for Enrollment Helpdesk Grant’s 24×7 Admissions and Enrollment AI chatbot will ensure that no prospective or returning student misses out on anything integral. The exclusive support will help you join dots for the following:
- Application processing and mentioning missing requirements
- Basic recruitment inquiries
- Quick Response to email/chat Inquiries
- Attending daily inflow of prospective and returning student inquiries
- Routing of calls to appropriate offices
- Lead evaluation
- Connecting students with advisors
KEY COMPONENTS OF CAMPUS CONSORTIUM’S AI FOR ENROLLMENT HELPDESK GRANT
The grant covers 100% of the discovery, implementation and set up cost (which is a one-time cost). Every support project implementation takes between 100-200 man-hours and is equivalent to $20k – $30k in cost which is waived off under the grant.
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
Only five grants available
WHO CAN APPLY?
K-12 Schools and Accredited Institutions of Higher Education
- Applications Open on January 14th, 2019
- Apply for the Grant by January 31st, 2019
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by February 8th, 2019
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by February 14th, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by February 19th, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by February 26th, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by March 11th, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
- Download and fill the grant application form.
- Submit grant applications to email@example.com by 5:00 pm ET on January 31st, 2019
- Applicant demonstrates a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives)
- Preference will be given to applications who have a letter of recommendation from a previous grant recipient