After Hours & Weekends Virtual OneStop Student Services Support Grant
Type of Grant: In-Kind Software and Services
Eligible Award Amount: Up To $50,000 Over 5 Years
Application Deadline – August 28, 2020
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
It is the mission of the Consortium to help institutions use technology to achieve their strategic plans, modernize the student experience and make education more accessible and affordable for the communities served. Campus Consortium grant programs are designed to provide awarded institutions with in-kind solutions and services that are powered by technology partners who have demonstrated a longstanding commitment to serving the needs of campuses and have a track record of successful implementations.
The Campus Consortium has partnered with BlackBeltHelpTM to provide the technology platform and services for the After Hours & Weekends Virtual OneStop Student Services Support Grant.
AFTER HOURS & WEEKENDS IT HELP DESK GRANT OVERVIEW
The After Hours & Weekends Virtual OneStop Student Services Support Grant is designed to provide awarded institutions with the requisite licenses and services to a comprehensive After Hours & Weekends Virtual OneStop Student Services Support solution. Following the Campus Consortium’s due diligence process, up to 10 institutions may receive up to $50,000 in software licenses, support and implementation services for a term of up to five (5) years.
Please note: Only a limited number of institutions will be awarded.
BENEFITS OF THE AFTER HOURS & WEEKENDS IT HELP DESK GRANT
The Grant will help institutions implement a solution that assists their students with everything from information on the application process, to eligibility and deadlines, and documentation through final admission, Receiving Aid, Requirements necessary for disbursement, Cost of Attendance, Federal Loans, Current Balances, Fund Disbursement Information, Short Term Loan Information, and Refund Information etc. The 24×7 OneStop AI chatbot will ensure that no prospective or returning student misses out on anything integral to the enrollment process. In addition, the AI Chatbot allows for:
- 24×7 Anytime Anywhere Access
- Expanded service hours for online and non-traditional students
- Improved Student Engagement
- Faster responses to improve conversion rates
- Reduces errors and increases compliance
- Improves agent response time and customer experience Round-the-clock end-user support
- Super low cost of implementation and maintenance
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
Please note: If your institution has previously received a grant award for other Campus Consortium grants, your campus is eligible to apply for this grant.
GRANT APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
- Grant Application Submission – Application will be accepted until August 28, 2020, 5 PM ET
- (For Shortlisted Applicants) Grant Assessment & Technical Due Diligence Interview
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Package Walkthrough
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Master License and Services Agreement
- (For Awardees) Grant Award Statement of Work/SOW
- Grant Project Kick-Off
- Campus Consortium intends to announce Grant Awardees by October 6, 2020
Dates and deadlines are subjected to change based on the number of applications received.