After Hours IT Helpdesk Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products, and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its technology partners. These Grants are designed to give institutions with a smaller IT budget, a chance to implement modern technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the After-Hours IT Helpdesk Grant to educational institutions interested in implementing after-hours & weekend Helpdesk for IT and creating a robust 24×7 IT support ecosystem at their institution.
If you are aspiring to provide your students with instant high-quality support and ensuring the immediate resolution of their IT support issues after-hours & over weekends (including holidays); we recommend applying for this Grant. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing a robust after-hours IT support framework with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevent most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
BENEFITS OF AFTER-HOURS IT HELPDESK SOLUTION:
This Grant will enable your end-users to experience instant, high-quality IT support during after-hours, over weekends & on holidays. With an approx. 60 seconds Average Speed to Answer (ASA), your users won’t have to contend with hold times or wait to get their IT issues resolved. This Grant will facilitate better customer service experience for them and ensure student as well as institutional success for you.
The After-Hours IT Helpdesk Grant provides selected institutions a Grant award up to $50,000 over a period of five years which covers Software Licensing, Cloud Hosting, Support and Professional Services costs associated with implementing After-Hours IT Helpdesk solution.
KEY COMPONENTS OF AFTER-HOURS IT HELPDESK GRANT INCLUDES:
- A multi-channel (phone, email and chat) call center platform integrates with your ITSM and that enables you to track all incoming and outgoing interactions with students
- IT Help Desk technicians that work after-hours and weekends and handle various student, faculty and staff IT requests ranging from email to password to gradebookissues
- Highly skilled IT support staff, scalability during peak seasons (fall/spring rush), customized support, access to latest IT infrastructure, years’ of industry expertise in providing IT support etc.
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
There are limited number of partial and full Grants to be awarded
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- K-12 Schools and accredited institutions of Higher Education are eligible to apply.
- Previous awardees are eligible. Applicants are required to fill in separate applications for each Grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of the campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve, and why the Grant would be helpful to the institution.
- Grant Application Due Date: July 12, 2019
- Phone Interview with Grant Application Review Committee by: July 19, 2019
- Grant Applicant Interview and Technical Assessment Session by: July 26, 2019
- Grant Award Letter Issued to Grant Recipients by: August 2, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by: August 9, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by: August 12, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by: August 30, 2019