IT Help Desk Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products, and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its technology vendor. These Grants are designed to give institutions with a smaller IT budget, a chance to implement modern technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the IT Help Desk Grant to educational institutions interested in implementing after-hours & weekend Help Desk for IT and creating a robust 24×7 IT support ecosystem at their institution.
If you are aspiring to provide your students with instant high-quality support and ensuring the immediate resolution of their IT support issues after-hours & over weekends (including holidays); we recommend applying for this Grant. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing a robust after-hours IT support framework with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevent most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
CAMPUS CONSORTIUM GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products, and services. These in-kind grants of software and services are underwritten by Campus Consortium technology vendors and are designed to give Institutions with smaller IT budget a chance to implement new technology services that meet their needs while reducing time and costs associated with implementing new technologies.
Campus Consortium help Institutions reduce costs while implementing the vendors’ technologies on campus. Interviews and technical assessment are required of all selected applicants.
IT HELP DESK GRANT OVERVIEW
This in-kind grant of software and services is underwritten by Campus Consortium technology vendor, and is designed to provide an institution with an IT Help Desk solution.
The IT Help Desk Grant provides selected institutions an in-kind grant of software and services award up to $35,000 over a period of five years. The grant is intended at covering cost towards licensing, hosting, support and professional services costs associated with the implementation of the IT Help Desk solution.
*A limited number of in-kind grants of software and services to be awarded.
BENEFITS OF THE IT HELP DESK SOLUTION
- A multi-channel (phone, email and chat) call center platform integrates with your ITSM and that enables you to track all incoming and outgoing interactions with students
- IT Help Desk technicians that work after-hours and weekends and handle various student, faculty and staff IT requests ranging from email to password to gradebookissues
- Highly skilled IT support staff, scalability during peak seasons (fall/spring rush), customized support, access to latest IT infrastructure, years’ of industry expertise in providing IT support etc.
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools are eligible to apply.
- Institutions are eligible to apply for multiple grants. Separate applications are required for each grant pursued.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should indicate the challenges the solution aims to solve and why the grant would be helpful to the institution.
*Previous awardees are eligible to apply.
Deadline extended until December 13, 2019. Once the applications are reviewed and considered by the Grant Consideration Committee, the further processes and dates will be communicated to the selected applicants.