Admissions & Enrollment Help Desk Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its technology partners. These Grants are designed to give institutions, with a smaller IT budget, a chance to implement modern technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the Admissions & Enrollment Helpdesk Grant to educational institutions interested in streamlining their admissions process to increase enrollment while lowering the cost per student in higher education. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing comprehensive admissions and enrollment solution, with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevents most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
ADMISSIONS & ENROLLMENT HELPDESK GRANT OVERVIEW
The Admissions & Enrollment Helpdesk Grant provides selected institutions a grant award that covers 100% of the implementation cost, i.e. up to $50,000 associated with the helpdesk platform.
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
Five (5) grants available
WHO CAN APPLY?
K-12 Schools and Accredited Institutions of Higher Education
- Applications Open on February 12th, 2019
- Apply for the Grant by February 28th, 2019
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by March 11th, 2019
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by March 18th, 2019
- Grant Award Walk-through by March 22nd, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by March 27th, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by April 14th, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
- Register for Grant and download the application form
- Print and complete the grant application form
- Submit completed grant application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicant demonstrates a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives)
- Preference will be given to applications who have a letter of recommendation from a previous grant recipient.