Admissions & Enrollment Call Center Services Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products, and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its technology partners. These Grants are designed to give institutions with a smaller Admissions & Enrollment budget, a chance to implement modern technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the Admissions & Enrollment Call Center Services Grant to educational institutions interested in creating a robust 24×7 Admissions & Enrollment support ecosystem at their institution.
If you are aspiring to assist your end-users with everything from information on application process, eligibility, deadlines, documentation to final admission and provide your students 24×7 support access to Admissions & Enrollment support via highly qualified advisers/agents; we recommend applying for this Grant. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing a 24×7 Admissions & Enrollment call support framework with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevent most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
BENEFITS OF ADMISSIONS & ENROLLMENT CALL CENTER SERVICES:
Admissions & Enrollment Call Center Services Grant enables you to assist your students with the Recruitment information such as recruitment events (e.g., Open House), application process, admissions process; Enrollment and registration processes such as placement test information, providing student ID number information, dual enrollment information, enrollment within defined limits, withdrawal/dropping/course substitution process, procedure for changing major, locating class schedule and final grades; General information such as information about campus hours/locations/directions, College calendar/important dates/deadlines, purchasing books, student IDs, graduation application process/deadline. It addresses your prospective students queries within seconds resulting in higher levels of engagement, higher conversion of Admissions & Enrollment leads and reduced service wait-times. It plays a vital role in proactive communication at an institution, ensures faster resolution of prospective students’ queries through multi-modal support.
The Admissions & Enrollment Call Center Grant provides selected institutions a Grant award up to $100,000 over a period of five years which covers Software Licensing, Cloud Hosting, Support and Professional Services costs associated with implementing Admissions & Enrollment Call Center solution.
KEY COMPONENTS OF THE GRANT:
- A multi-channel (phone, email, and chat) call center platform integrates with your ITSM and that enables you to track all incoming and outgoing interactions with students
- Admissions and Enrollment advisors that work 24×7 and handle various student requests ranging from the application process to admissions process to procedure for changing major.
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
There are limited number of partial and full Grants to be awarded
WHO CAN APPLY & WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA?
- K-12 Schools and accredited institutions of Higher Education are eligible to apply.
- Previous awardees are eligible. Separate applications are required for each Grant pursued.
- For swift implementation, applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should ideally indicate problems the solution aims to solve, and why the Grant would be a helpful solution for the institution.
- Preference will be given to applications who have a letter of recommendation from a previous Grant awardee.
- Grant Application Due Date: June 10, 2019
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by: June 17, 2019
- Grant Applicant Interview and Technical Expert Session by: June 24, 2019
- Grant Award Letter Issued to Grant Recipients by: July 1, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by: July 8, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by: July 8, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by: July 22, 2019