Admissions & Enrollment Call Center Services Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products, and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its technology partners. These Grants are designed to give institutions with a smaller Admissions & Enrollment budget, a chance to implement modern technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the Admissions & Enrollment Call Center Services Grant to educational institutions interested in creating a robust 24×7 Admissions & Enrollment support ecosystem at their institution.
If you are aspiring to assist your end-users with everything from information on application process, eligibility, deadlines, documentation to final admission and provide your students 24×7 support access to Admissions & Enrollment support via highly qualified advisers/agents; we recommend applying for this grant. This Grant offers your institution a chance to financially take on implementing a 24×7 Admissions & Enrollment call support framework with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevent most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
BENEFITS OF ADMISSIONS & ENROLLMENT CALL CENTER SERVICES:
Admissions & Enrollment Call Center Services Grant enables you to assist your students with the Recruitment information such as recruitment events (e.g., Open House), application process, admissions process; Enrollment and registration processes such as placement test information, providing student ID number information, dual enrollment information, enrollment within defined limits, withdrawal/dropping/course substitution process, procedure for changing major, locating class schedule and final grades; General information such as information about campus hours/locations/directions, College calendar/important dates/deadlines, purchasing books, student IDs, graduation application process/deadline. It addresses your prospective students queries within seconds resulting in higher levels of engagement, higher conversion of Admissions & Enrollment leads and reduced service wait-times. It plays a vital role in proactive communication at an institution, ensures faster resolution of prospective students’ queries through multi-modal support.
The Admissions & Enrollment Call Center Grant provides selected institutions a grant award up to $100,000 over a period of five years which covers Software Licensing, Cloud Hosting, Support and Professional Services costs associated with implementing Admissions & Enrollment Call Center solution.
KEY COMPONENTS OF THE GRANT:
- A multi-channel (phone, email, and chat) call center platform integrates with your ITSM and that enables you to track all incoming and outgoing interactions with students
- Admissions and Enrollment advisors that work 24×7 and handle various student requests ranging from the application process to admissions process to procedure for changing major.
NO. OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
Five (5) grants available
WHO CAN APPLY?
K-12 Schools and Accredited Institutions of Higher Education
- Apply for the Grant by March 20th, 2019
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by March 27th, 2019
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by April 3rd, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by April 9th, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by April 16th, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by May 1st, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
- Register for Grant and download the application form
- Print and complete the grant application form
- Submit completed grant application to email@example.com
- Applicant demonstrates a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives)
- Preference will be given to applications who have a letter of recommendation from a previous grant recipient.