“Campus Consortium believes in uniting institutions globally and giving back to the community – creating impact in the education sphere where reducing cost and incorporating newer technologies can help the student community.”
The Campus Consortium offers a variety of technology grants to institutions committed to providing students, faculty, and staff with exceptional educational tools for professional and personal success.
Before applying, please note:
- Educational institutions may apply for multiple grants at once and may also receive multiple grants.
- The Campus Consortium Grant Committee will review all applications and choose awardees based on a variety of factors.
- You will receive a notification if you have received a grant within roughly one week of submitting for review.
- If you are declined for an award, you will be notified within roughly one week of submitting for review.
- You are free to continue to apply for grants whether you have received a grant or been declined.
- If you have missed a deadline for a grant, contact us to state your interest, as there may still be an available grant.