Admissions & Enrollment CRM Grant
Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs for a variety of solutions, products and services. Campus Consortium Grants are funded by Campus Consortium and its technology partners. These Grants are designed to give Institutions with a smaller IT budget a chance to implement new technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents. Campus Consortium is proud to provide the first ever Admissions & Enrollment CRM Grant to educational institutions interested in implementing a complete student recruitment platform designed to help higher education institutions in automating their entire student recruitment process. It helps in improving overall communication to engage students, derive meaningful insights, and simplify other admin tasks.
If your institution is looking to replace its implement an easy mobile app for the first time, we recommend applying for this Grant.
ADMISSIONS & ENROLLMENT CRM GRANT OVERVIEW
The Admissions & Enrollment CRM Grant provides selected institutions a grant award up to $150,000 over a period of five years which covers licensing, hosting, professional services and support costs associated with implementing the CRM platform.
BENEFITS OF THE ADMISSIONS & ENROLLMENT CRM SOLUTION
- Integration to Your SIS: The grant offers access to a direct integration with SIS eliminates any possibility of data duplicity. It will ensure no manual data extractions and recordings in another system.
- Flexible and Filterable Analytics Dashboards: A complete dashboard to give you an umbrella view of the entire recruitment cycle, including status of each prospect, applicant, and admit based on the set-filters such as location, major, recruiter, etc.
- Easy-to-use: Admissions made simple yet effective! With the help of an easy-to-use CRM, institutions can up their recruitment game without investing additional resources in learning and training.
OF GRANTS AVAILABLE?
Five (5) grants available
WHO CAN APPLY?
K-12 Schools and Accredited Institutions of Higher Education
- Apply for the Grant by March 20th, 2019
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by March 27th, 2019
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by April 3rd, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by April 9th, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by April 16th, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by May 1st, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
- Register for Grant and download application form
- Print and complete the grant application form
- Submit completed grant application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicant demonstrates a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives)
- Preference will be given to applications who have a letter of recommendation from a previous grant recipient.