What is the Campus Consortium Peer Consulting?
As you make your way to remote teaching and learning platforms and remote work environments for your students, faculty and staff, the Campus Consortium Peer Consulting are here to guide you through each step and make IT recommendations to smoothen the transition.
An affordable way for institutions to get the deep expertise they need through a network of best-in-class Peer Consultants from top colleges and universities. Peer consultants can help with everything from ERP to IT Security assessments. Here are our Peer Consultants:
Why Choose the Campus Consortium Peer Consulting Services?
For higher education, by higher education…
Our Featured Peer Consultants
How It Works
- Step 1: You tell us what area you need help with (via email). [Free]
- Step 2: We setup a call to discuss your needs in a bit more detail. [Free]
- Step 3: We align the best peer consultant(s) that has the expertise to address your needs and has the availability that meet’s your schedule. [Free]
- Step 4: You define the scope of the project (fixed cost) and/or number of hours you would like (time and materials) with the peer consultant. [Free]
- Step 5: You will pay the Campus Consortium and the Campus Consortium will pay and reimburse the Peer Consultant.
[Fixed cost or time & materials]
Become a Peer Consultant
Join the Campus Consortium Peer Consulting team to shared your knowledge and experience with other institutions so they can benefit from your expertise and work with a trusted peer who understands with the unique challenges of higher education information technology.
As part of the process you will be added to the Campus Consortium listserv with access to upcoming grant programs and peer communication about issues that affect higher education today. You will have the option to opt out.