IT Security and Vulnerability Assessment Mar Organic
IT Security and Vulnerability Assessment
Consortium EdTech discounts available until March 30, 2023
Benefits of Consortium EdTech discounts
- Access to new and innovative education technology solutions
- Pro bono and below education pricing services and support
- Connect with Consortium certified education technology vendors
- Access affordable and cost-efficient technology products and services
- Campus Consortium is an advocate and liaison for educational
institutions with EdTech vendors
- Campus Consortium negotiates with vendors on behalf of
- Network and collaborate with peer member institutions
REGISTER TO APPLY
Cybersecurity threats are here to stay, and attacks increase daily threatening the reputation and integrity of schools. Many of us are now familiar with news stories that highlight some of the biggest cyber threats affecting all organizations such as Phishing, Malware, DoS (Denial of Service), Insider Threats and Ransomware. Educational institutions are particularly vulnerable since they provide extensive customer service to students through the transaction of financial, personal, grades, assessments, healthcare and other sensitive information.
Knowledge is power and prevention. An IT security assessment of your institution can identify internal and external cybersecurity threats and prioritize action items to ensure your operations continue uninterrupted. An IT security assessment prevents, detects, analyzes, and provides a mitigation plan to correct and secure data and personal information. Completely remote, an IT security assessment does not require work or support from internal IT staff.
The Campus Consortium is offering a consortium pricing program that helps educational institutions overcome the financial burden and reduce the expense of staff, expertise, and equipment. This opportunity is made possible by a partnership with select EdTech vendors who provide secure and sustainable technology solutions for the
About our Technology vendor partners
- Vendors are dedicated to supporting education.
- Design affordable cost-effective solutions.
- Customized and user-friendly products and solutions.
- Integrate technologies into existing systems.
- Proven project delivery track records.
- Industry best practices and customer service.
- Responsive and knowledgeable service and support.
- Continuous research and development.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Accredited Higher Education institutions.
- Applicants who will use technology to improve their institution.
- Member Institutions can apply for multiple programs.