Vendor Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsorship Reaches the Nonprofit Community:
Campus Consortium welcomes vendors who can serve and support our member community of nonprofit institutions, organizations and systems. Vendors can participate and interact with our nonprofit community as much or as little as they want. Sponsor a monthly EdTalks or support a research report. Vendors can provide educational information in a webinar event that reaches many members. No matter how you participate as a vendor partner you will have an opportunity to meet and work with a diverse community in the nonprofit sector.
|EdTalk Silver Sponsorship||EdTalk Gold Sponsorship||EdTalk Platinum Sponsorship|
|Sponsor 1 EdTalk||Sponsor 5 EdTalks||Sponsor 12 EdTalks|
- Sponsor highlighted in a dedicated PPT slide Presented by President of Campus Consortium (Sample)
- Sponsor highlighted in Campus Consortium email campaigns (Sample)
- Sponsor highlighted in Campus Consortium registration landing page (Sample)
- Sponsor added to Campus Consortium website (Current Sponsors)
- 2 attendees per EdTalk ($100 per attendee beyond 2)
- All Levels include 10 leads
- $20/executive lead (CIO, VP, Director), $10 for non-executive lead (no minimum)
- $1,000 to place presenter on panel
- $10,000 to run a complete EdTalk with all attendees with President of Campus Consortium facilitating & Campus Consortium marketing to its members.
Sponsorship Information Request Form
By registering, you agree to share the information above with Campus Consortium and its partner(s) and sponsor(s) for marketing purposes and your email will be added to the Campus Consortium listserv with access to upcoming grant programs and peer communication about issues that affect higher education today. You will have the option to opt out.