Campus Consortium Student Information System and Enterprise Resource Planning (SIS/ERP) Requirements Discovery and Request for Proposal (RFP) Service
Campus Consortium brings the best of SIS/ERP peer consortium members and consultants specializing in enterprise applications and projects to help institutions evaluate their entire academic and administrative infrastructure. With this valuable insight, schools can be prepared to participate in conversations with vendor/partners who provide SIS/ERP solutions and participate in one of the most transformational projects the institution will ever undertake. With Campus Consortium oversite, coordination, companionship and leadership, you can be prepared to work with multiple vendor/partners and choose the one that is right for your campus.
- Higher Education peer advisors and consultants
- Guidance and oversight by Campus Consortium
- Discovery and redesign, map business processes
- SIS/ERP budget and cost savings analysis
- Deliverables: SIS/ERP Report and RFP for vendor engagement and selection
- Specific functional areas and complete SIS/ERP evaluation
- Recruitment and Admissions
- Registration and Records (Student Affairs-Housing and Advising)
- Financial Aid
- Student Accounts
- Finance (Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets)
- Human Resources/Payroll
SIS/ERP Discovery and RFP Service Form
By registering, you agree to share the information above with Campus Consortium and its partner(s) and sponsor(s) for marketing purposes and your email will be added to the Campus Consortium listserv with access to upcoming grant programs and peer communication about issues that affect higher education today. You will have the option to opt out.