Join Campus Consortium
The Campus Consortium is opening doors to opportunity and helping empower Higher Ed around the world!
Institutions that come on board with the Consortium mature each day into better problem-solvers and experienced front-runners. Together, members of The Campus Consortium share their journey of success, failures, and lessons learnt. These collaborations become the voice of change to reshape the education landscape to ensure student success and engagement.
The Consortium is a long-trusted friend in the education sphere and has established a “center of excellence” by providing a network of common mindsets and skills.
The center of excellence is a platform wherein institutions can have availability of resources to share and to initiate significant impact on student outcomes through their success stories.
Why Join Campus Consortium?
- Unlimited Access to Campus Consortium Peer Community Listserv
- Unlimited Access to Magic Box Reports
- Access to Campus Consortium Special Discounts from Vendors
- 1hr Quarterly Advisory meeting with Consortium President & Advisory Team
- 1 Pass to Campus Consortium Conference (after COVID)
- Sample Magic Box Report (Click Here)
- Sample Special Discounts (Click Here)
Membership Pricing for Colleges & Universities
Membership Pricing for Organizations Serving Higher Education
What We Ask of Our Members
We count on our members to willingly contribute and participate in our community engagement activities:
- Thought Leadership via Our Monthly EdTalks Broadcast
- Author Blog Posts, Articles, and Industry Insights
- Contribute to Success Stories and Conference Presentations
- Publish Research Articles and White Papers
Are you prepared to serve the education community in inventive ways with
the Campus Consortium?
By registering, you agree to share the information above with Campus Consortium and its partner(s) and sponsor(s) for marketing purposes and your email will be added to the Campus Consortium listserv with access to upcoming grant programs and peer communication about issues that affect higher education today. You will have the option to opt out.